• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Suggestion Dedicated Music/Entertainment Forum?

DJ Scruffy

Got Dat Funk
Reaction score
I know the Outside Box is mostly used for these, but I think it's a bit cluttered to have both musical topics and general discussion in the same forum. Personally, since music is a very significant part of many people's lives, including myself, I feel that music deserves its own forum or subforum. There could be a plethora of topics to be discussed, such as particular genres, particular artists, new album releases, discussions on instruments, ect. It could also be an opportunity to get other members to listen to music that they would not have thought of before.

Of course, even if you feel that Music would not be an active forum, how about making it an Entertainment forum, where TV and film can also be discussed, while the Geek's Corner remains for gaming?

Just a suggestion.

I personally second this idea, I think that music plays a large role in all of our lives and deserves its own sub-forum

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom