• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Degree's Large SHINY + EVENT Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had some computer problems for a few days, kinda forgot/lost track of whatever I might have been trying to negotiate with people, so sorry if we had unfinished business. Can we start fresh? I'm interested in:

-that shiny Rapidash
-any of the better/rarer TMs
-a Master Ball or two

I can offer:
-anything from my thread in my sig
-a clone (if you clone it) of my self-hatched shiny Pineco and/or self-caught shiny Raticate

Had some computer problems for a few days, kinda forgot/lost track of whatever I might have been trying to negotiate with people, so sorry if we had unfinished business. Can we start fresh? I'm interested in:

-that shiny Rapidash
-any of the better/rarer TMs
-a Master Ball or two

I can offer:
-anything from my thread in my sig
-a clone (if you clone it) of my self-hatched shiny Pineco and/or self-caught shiny Raticate

I like the Pineco.

The Pineco is nicknamed KLONDIKE (cause it's gold), but I can always rename it if you want. I'll trade the clone for that shiny Rapidash.

The Pineco is nicknamed KLONDIKE (cause it's gold), but I can always rename it if you want. I'll trade the clone for that shiny Rapidash.

If you could just rename it back to the original (Pineco) that would be great.

I am planning on getting more shiny Charizards. Any way you'd part with any Arceus (Preferably shiny if you have it, or UT) for one?

I'd also accept an event Celebi, but that could wait.

I am planning on getting more shiny Charizards. Any way you'd part with any Arceus (Preferably shiny if you have it, or UT) for one?

I'd also accept an event Celebi, but that could wait.

Sorry, I have one already and don't want doubles really.

degree ill trade u 2 shiny pokemon for an absol pleas ive been looking for 3 days for a shiyn absol pleas leme know kk?

shiyn absol! send me a message pleas!

You don't need to double post, I was at school and I couldn't respond. Read my post, I'm looking for shinies/events. I will not just ask for Pokemon, list some off to me of interest.

ya im sorry bout that double post i reloaded the fourm and it was gone sorry bout that but it may not seem like much but for shiny absol ill trade you a shiny medicham and camerupt or i could trade you these level 100: absol,frosslass,salamance,metagross,tyranitar,dragonite,raquaza,deoxys. thats about all i really got thats worth for the shiny absol i only have those 2 shinys and those at level 100 but feel free to think it over and either reply on here or send me a message thanks for reading

Sorry for not responding yesterday, was busy and fell asleep early.

Would you be able to trade this morning or tomorrow afternoon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom