• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Déjàvu Sprite Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Déjàvu

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
We offer a lot of sprites styles here

YhmsV.png

We're not limited only to those on the sample,we also offer the common splices,recolors,retypes,etc.

The Badge style was first seen by me at Darkrai07's
And the Tron and Data at Katstormz's

I do request in a easy come easy go way,but if every one is hard,the chronological orders go

Rules.

1.Only 2 request per person(after completion can request again)
2.Follow main rules
3.Give me credit for every sprite you use
4.I have the right to refuse a work,if I think it's too hard
5.For obvious reason,any requests like splice a Magikarp with Arceus will fall on the above rule

Request List
1.Data Hydreigon Bright Blue - Focus58
10.Tron Deoxys - Tris79

Last edited:
Can I have a Glaceon done in tron style please? (for my avatar)
Oh and a Squirtle done in badge?
EDIT: I just want them done with the same colors shown above, looks cool! (teal and black FTW)

Last edited:
Sure and Sure ^^

Thank you for being the first customer ^^

I would like a Tron Deoxys.Colors are orange and black.

Last edited:
Okay I forgot to mention,but for Kontrasts,Trons,And Datas I need a color for the sprite(Kontrast),HIghlight areas(Tron) and outlines (Datas) respectively

EDIT:

Icy404's sprites:

YGz3e

Direct Link:imgur: the simple image sharer

And

Cf05K

Direct Link:imgur: the simple image sharer

FOr posting them simply pout the links in [img*][/img] tags(w/out the *)

EDIT2:Since the img tags seem not to be working they are attached sprite2.png sprite1.png

Last edited:
For Glaceon: make the light blue areas black and dark blue areas teal (the spots basically), paws = teal and eyes= teal to please. (XD Don't know how much better that was...)

EDIT: Thanks! love it!

Last edited:
Can I have a data Hydreigon? Bright blue, please.

I'm back to request a sky blue colored Steelix contrast sprite please!

i would like an egg of rayquaza.
i would also like a lineless of rayquaza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom