• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Delia/Caroline ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cybersai

Reaction score
Anyone besides me pair up the two mothers of the main characters in the series for no apparent reason?

I'd always wondered what it would be like if Norman/Caroline and Delia meet and talk about their children. Let's say Norman gets lost in the woods somewhere, anyone seeing the appeal between Delia/Caroline?

Two well-developed mothers in their late 20's or early 30's, who love their children very much.

I know Delia is a bit air-headed and Caroline is a very down to earth woman (oh the irony!), but do you think they'd make a good match?

And there was me shipping Norman with Delia last year...

Hmm... Maybe something like this is why Misty's parents left Kanto. :p

I wouldn't be surprised if Norman or Caroline WERE Misty's parents. That would have the added effect of grossing out both poke- AND advanced-shippers.

I remember the theory of how Norman impregnated Delia when he was younger, which is why Ash and May are so alike.

*remembers theories of Ash and May being long lost brother and sister*

I remember the theory of how the entire main cast are siblings/half-siblings.

And Norman was suspected of having an affair with Nurse Joy, so Caroline must have had some reason to doubt him...

And for the sake of saying something on-topic, the Shipper's List doesn't have a name for this. Any ideas?

Anyone remember my 'family tree'? :p

And I've always thought of Delia as being eccentric rather than airheaded.

FabuVinny said:
And for the sake of saying something on-topic, the Shipper's List doesn't have a name for this. Any ideas?
MotherShipping of course.

Is MILFshipping taken?

Both mothers are quite stacked and attractive for their age, unless you wanna call it MotherLesboshipping.

I like this shipping i think its pretty neat although i would have never thought of it!

Unregistered said:
What about Brock's Mom?

Because that kills the yuri-ness. Brock's mother is hideous XD

With that said, I've never thought of Delia x Caroline, but it works...

She had like 10 children, I think she's wasted. Could you imagine still being interested in romance after having 10 kids?!

Delia only had one and Caroline had two. They still have potential.

Scott85 said:
She had like 10 children, I think she's wasted. Could you imagine still being interested in romance after having 10 kids?!
t0mh3q.jpg

And this is why Flint is mysteriously absent when Brock goes to visit in early Battle Frontier. :D

Mizuho's not wasted, she's really cute!

I think Delia/Caroline/Lola/Luana should be called MILFShipping. Foursome <333

Lola's perfectly attractive. She's been in more shippy scenes in the anime than Delia, for a start. :p

Hmmm, maybe Delia and Caroline knew each other when they were younger? I can't see them hooking up post-Caroline's marriage to Norman.

I like the idea of Delia/Caroline being girlfriends back in school or something. And then when Norman knocked her up, she moved to Hoenn with him.

I really want to see May's parents meet Ash's Mom in the show, particularly the two mothers. Not only would it be their first interaction and to see what chemistry they have together, but it would be funny to see what they think of their children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom