• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Describe A User

Parissong
He still exists, he just hangs at a different discord server now. As with certain other users.

Nowadays is generally active in Mafia occasionally. Had Chihiro Fujisaki as an avatar once (I seem to recall that), and is afraid of insects.

I think that actually fits a quite few people around here off the top of my head, but I'm gonna guess Ghost Diplocaulus, since their username was literally based off of Dragapult.

This artist loves object-based Pokémon, has a knack for original character design, and is more familiar with Mystery Dungeon than the mainline games.

..That's probably me. And yea I am way more familiar with Mystery Dungeon.

A photographer who seems to live near the beach or at least, their avatar is a photo of said beach with an animal plushie, and is probably a Mario fan based on their username.

Back
Top Bottom