• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DeviantART

Alisbet

From Finland
Reaction score
Do you have an account in deviantART? I would like to meet some deviants in this place. My username is the same as the one I use in here. That is Alisbet. See you in dA!

My dA is Jedeisa--long story on that one--and I think the link is in my sig.

Godo156 is mine (how do I change my username on there?)

Kate-Wintersbite. My updates are rather sporadic, unfortunately. I just can't seem to find the time for artsyness anymore.

GriffSGirl -- now this is an old, and unused account because I disowned it. BU My new account is SinclairJournal. There's no art of mine on there, yet (except for maybe on that journal CSS -- but that's old), though when I make a more permanent return to dA, there will be stuff uploaded to it.

Then there's a sketch account that I have. :U

Last edited:
I'm XxThunderWarriorxX

I've got about 800 watchers and 50 deviations, maybe more.

My account in there is Koutetsuban. I think the link is still on my sig.

my deviantart link should be in my signature ^^

if you're too lazy to click links:
wingsofstarlight.

My old account can be found here.

Of course, after some life changes and wanting to start anew, I've decided to make a new account.

You won't find much on the new one, but the old one still works to gauge my level of failure.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom