• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

D'evil's Flawless French Pokemon (Currently on Breeding Break)

Re: D'evil's Flawless French Pokemon

I'm trying to get a few extra leftovers to skim some time off my own breeding schedule, so I'm interested in a number you have - I can't guarantee that I have particularly good offers pre-pokébank, since I'm a bit new at breeding, so my apologies if nothing is of interest! [I'm more than willing to take imperfects with multiple IVs as well]

I don't think I have any good IV extras you don't have on your list already, unfortunately. I have one hidden ability I didn't see on your list - Slugma. I can also get a few items with BP, and have numerous extra evolution stones (all types) and items.

My top interests are Inkay, Vullaby, Larvesta, and Staryu; if you still have the Archen, Cyndaquil, and/or Skrelp already available, I'd also be very interested in those and/or any male from the field group.

If nothing strikes of interest yet, I'll try again once bank is activated! I can't make promises (my black 2 is too full to check everything right now), but I have some dream world HA pokés you don't list yet if you haven't gotten them by then.

I'm trying to get a few extra leftovers to skim some time off my own breeding schedule, so I'm interested in a number you have - I can't guarantee that I have particularly good offers pre-pokébank, since I'm a bit new at breeding, so my apologies if nothing is of interest! [I'm more than willing to take imperfects with multiple IVs as well]

I don't think I have any good IV extras you don't have on your list already, unfortunately. I have one hidden ability I didn't see on your list - Slugma. I can also get a few items with BP, and have numerous extra evolution stones (all types) and items.

My top interests are Inkay, Vullaby, Larvesta, and Staryu; if you still have the Archen, Cyndaquil, and/or Skrelp already available, I'd also be very interested in those and/or any male from the field group.

If nothing strikes of interest yet, I'll try again once bank is activated! I can't make promises (my black 2 is too full to check everything right now), but I have some dream world HA pokés you don't list yet if you haven't gotten them by then.

Hey! I would give you imperfects for free if I had any, but with the delay of the bank, I have released everything that isn't my flawless breeding stock/leftovers in order to make room. As far as Slugma is concerned, I believe I have Magcargo and listed that instead of Slugma. Sorry about that!

I'm doing fine with evo stones atm and have an extra or two of each, so I'm not really looking for those anymore. How many BP items can you get? The list of things I need are in the OP (crossed out ones have a trade order pending). I have extras of Inkay (M or F?), Archen, and Cyndaquil all ready to go. I imagine you would want males in order to speed up your breeding? Just note that the Inkay is English and useless for Matsuda Method :p For the Skrelp, I have one extra female w/ Poison Point if you're interested in that. I can offer those 3-4 for BP items. I would be willing to breed you a Staryu (which ability?) for a BP item since it doesn't require reteaching moves and I have a good ditto.

I'm not really interested in rebreeding Vullaby/Larvesta atm for the same reason I gave Mister Insufferable when he requested Aron. Sorry about that! I would be very interested in dream world HA Pokemon once bank is out since I didn't really use the DW at all >_<

Let me know which BP items you're willing to trade and for which Pokemon! I just updated the OP a while ago, but I'll be unavailable for trades this Sat/Sun so I can trade today or tomorrow, or it'll have to be next week :D

No worries! I thought I checked Magcargo, must've missed it! :) I don't care about Masuda method, so language is a non-issue. I'm definitely interested in all five (Inkay/Archen/Cyndaquil/Skrelp/Staryu(Natural Cure if possible)); if we wait until next week I can definitely use the weekend to blast up some BP and get items for each.

No worries! I thought I checked Magcargo, must've missed it! :) I don't care about Masuda method, so language is a non-issue. I'm definitely interested in all five (Inkay/Archen/Cyndaquil/Skrelp/Staryu(Natural Cure if possible)); if we wait until next week I can definitely use the weekend to blast up some BP and get items for each.

No, it was my mistake. I forgot to list it as something I had >_< Whoops. Hard to keep track of everything lol

Oh sure, trading next week would be better since I'll have to breed the Staryu for you. What gender would you prefer on the Inkay? I have both in stock at the moment.

Hiya! :)

I'm planning to do some Masuda-ing soon, so I'd love to have a French Woobat and a French Lillipup, both male please. If possible, I'd also like Woobat to know Stored Power as I don't have a Pokémon with that move myself yet. Perfect IVs would of course be nice, but I'd be happy with the egg move and them having a good nature (Modest Woobat and Jolly Lillipup).

I have some 31/31/31/x/31/31 HA Bergmite in a Dive Ball, female 31/31/31x/31/0 Ferroseed with Stealth Rock, Seed Bomb, Leech Seed and Spikes in a Nest Ball and I'm breeding for a 31/x/31/31/31/31 HA Bulbasaur with Giga Drain in a Heal Ball at the moment. These fulfill your demands, yes?

(P.S.: I'll write you a PM again soon, sorry it's been so long since the last one but I'll try to explain that later)

Hello again!

Do you have any female HA impish Gligar leftover? It's just to start breeding so it doesn't have to have any IVs.
I don't really have anything else than what I've offered before but you can ask if you're looking for anything else (like heart scales or females in special balls, etc).

Thanks

@Paleo - Hey ;) I don't have those two Pokemon bred yet, but if you don't mind waiting a bit, I'll get started on them tonight. Any preference on ability? I know the effect is minimal though, since you want males. And I'll breed those natures and stored power onto Woobat, no problem. I wouldn't hand you a Poke that doesn't have perfect IVs :p

I'd be interested in the HA Bergmite and the HA Ferroseed in return. Do you have any female HA Bergmites for passing down the pokeball? Dive balls <3

No worries on the PMs, I figured you're busy. Hope all is going well with you in the new year.

@F-O - I don't have any female Impish Gligars left over, unfortunately. Do you need it to be French? My Gligars at the moment are sitting on my English game. I can breed you one w/ decent (3+) IVs for you easily if you don't need it foreign (using the GTS to transfer Pokes is a real pain). Heal Ball or Repeat Ball? You can just have it, it has no egg moves to reteach so Gligars are low maintenance :p

Hey there! I'm interested in a 5V Magikarp if possible. I'd be willing to trade items or pokemon(although it looks like you have plenty).

You can refer to this thread for the list of pokemon I currently have available.
http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f600/revised-lf-31-31-31-x-31-31-foreign-water-2-dragon-poke-trade-shop-162271/

Hey! I have one Rattled (HA) female Jolly Magikarp in a dive ball in stock, but I imagine you want a male? Let me know. I can breed you one, but I have quite a few trade orders I need to breed for atm so it might take a bit longer. I'd be interested in a male calm Serene Grace Togepi in return though. I don't have a calm parent in that egg group XD

eta: If this needs to be bred, that's 5 on the waiting list so if anybody else wants me to breed something, please wait til I clear out that waiting list a bit (I don't want to be too backlogged, and I doubt you'd want to be waiting for too long either). Thanks!

Hey! I have one Rattled (HA) female Jolly Magikarp in a dive ball in stock, but I imagine you want a male? Let me know. I can breed you one, but I have quite a few trade orders I need to breed for atm so it might take a bit longer. I'd be interested in a male calm Serene Grace Togepi in return though. I don't have a calm parent in that egg group XD

Oh thank heavens you asked for a boy. =_= I did the math on a girl and its like, 1.4%.

The gender, eh. To be honest, I would prefer a boy but if its too much trouble that's okay..

I have the boy ready at any time! I will add your FC immediately.

Oh thank heavens you asked for a boy. =_= I did the math on a girl and its like, 1.4%.

The gender, eh. To be honest, I would prefer a boy but if its too much trouble that's okay..

I have the boy ready at any time! I will add your FC immediately.

So you're fine with a female Magikarp? I'll go add you right after I finish this trade I'm doing right now.

And lol I wouldn't ask for a female :O That'd be a pretty unfair trade for you lol

eta: IGN: D'evil

Thanks a lot for the trade! :D

Last edited:

@F-O - I don't have any female Impish Gligars left over, unfortunately. Do you need it to be French? My Gligars at the moment are sitting on my English game. I can breed you one w/ decent (3+) IVs for you easily if you don't need it foreign (using the GTS to transfer Pokes is a real pain). Heal Ball or Repeat Ball? You can just have it, it has no egg moves to reteach so Gligars are low maintenance :p

Whoa thanks! I don't need a foreign at all! I'd like it in in a repeat ball please, Gliscor is so ugly that it wouldn't fit in a cute pink ball XD.

Whoa thanks! I don't need a foreign at all! I'd like it in in a repeat ball please, Gliscor is so ugly that it wouldn't fit in a cute pink ball XD.

WHAT?! This is an outrage! Gliscor is awesome, not ugly ;_; Deal's off! jk I'll go breed it for you now. I'll VM you when it's ready :p

I'll be on today. PM or VM me again when you'll get on!

Last edited:

Welcome to my new trade thread! :cool: First off, a few quick notes/rules:

• My FC for 6th Gen trades is in my signature and I will let you know which IGN (Maj or D'evil) you should look for on a trade to trade basis as I have different Pokemon stored on each of my games.
  • My Time Zone is Pacific Standard Time (GMT-8) and I'm available for trades mostly in the evenings after 8PM PST
  • Please let me know your IGN along with your FC if we reach a trade agreement. I have a nearly full Friends List and I don't want to trade the wrong person :XD2: Even if we've traded before, please give me your FC anyway as I am constantly deleting/adding people for trades (nothing personal if I removed you - I have 97 friend safaris I want to keep and only 3 slots to rotate people for trading purposes)
  • I would appreciate details if you're offering me a Pokemon (Gender, Ability, Nature, Pokeball, IV Spread, Egg moves)
  • If I agree to breed a Pokemon for you, please be patient! I have classes and other things going on IRL, but I will try to breed any request as quickly as possible.
  • I will try to check IVs before sending a Pokemon over, but I am human and I may make a mistake. If you find that a Pokemon I've traded you does not have the exact listed nature/IVs/egg moves, let me know and I'll be happy to do a trade back and rebreed the Pokemon.
  • Please don't try to trade me a hacked or cloned Pokemon without telling me first! Most of the Pokemon I'm trading are bred by myself, so I can ensure that what I'm trading you is legit.
  • If I breed a Pokemon for you and I do not hear from you in a week after I let you know it's ready, I will offer the Pokemon as a leftover and may trade it to somebody else. Of course, if you let me know to hold it for longer, I will do so.
  • 12.5% females for 12.5% females only, sorry.
  • I prefer not to breed for a specific gender, unless I request a specific gender from you as well. Reason = I have done gender requests in the past and end up hatching a half dozen flawless of the other gender before I get the correct one. The RNG Gods are funny like that :uhoh:
  • All Pokemon offered are at level 1 and UT, unless otherwise specified.
  • If you would like the Pokemon nicknamed, please let me know BEFORE the trade. This is especially important for foreign Pokemon I trade you that do not evolve as you will be otherwise stuck with the French name (Pokemon will gain their English name when evolved on an English game).
  • I will only take 5 Breeding requests at a time, so I won't be overwhelmed. If I have 5 people on my waiting list, please wait to request a Pokemon from me. Thanks!

My friend @Blahmon and I have been busy breeding a ton of new Pokemon these past couple of weeks and as such, I've acquired quite a variety of flawless 5IV Pokemon stock. Everything I can breed is cataloged here and the list is ever expanding (I try to update it every time I acquire something new):

Click Me!

As mentioned on the spreadsheet, the Pokemon highlighted in Blue are the Pokemon I have in stock at the moment. I'm hoping to trade these away in order to make room for more breeding. In addition, this is the list of Hidden Abilities I have access to:

NORMAL – Dunsparce, Minccino, Ditto, Kecleon, Lillipup, Chansey, Loudred, Smeargle, Eevee, Teddiursa, Aipom, Audino

WATER – Krabby, Gyarados, Poliwhirl, Panpour, Wartortle, Frogadier, Octillery, Floatzel, Bibarel, Quagsire, Azumarill

FLYING – Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchinder, Doduo, Hawlucha, Farfetch’d, Tranquill, Tropius, Woobat, Spearow, Rufflet

DARK – Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt, Absol, Mightyeena, Sandile, Sableye, sneasel, inkay, Cacturne

DRAGON – Gabite, Noibat, Druddigan, Fraxure, Shelgon, Dragonair, Sliggoo

STEEL – Ferroseed, Skarmory, Excadrill, Magneton, Klang, Klefki, Metang, Bronzong

ROCK – Dwebble, Pupitar, Rhydon, Corsola, Shuckle, Nosepass, Barbaracle, Onix, Boldore

GRASS – Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus, Quilladin, Swadloon, Pansage, Tangela, Ivysaur, Oddish, Petilil, Gogoat

FAIRY – Togepi, Jigglypuff, Floette (blue/yellow), Kirlia, Mawile, Clefairy, Swirlix, Snubbull, Spritzee

FIGHTING – Riolu, Meditite, Throh, Pancham, Breloom, Mankey, Tyrogue, Sawk, Machoke, Hariyama, Mienfoo

POISON – Gloom, Garbodor, Whirlipede, Toxicroak, Venomoth, Cascoon, Ariados, Muk, Drapion, Seviper swalot, Weedle

FIRE – Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen, Larvesta, Charmeleon, Magmar, Ninetails, Growlithe

BUG – Paras, Beautifly, Heracross, Ledyba, Illumise, Pinsir, Combee, Butterfree, Vivillon, Masquerain

PSYCHIC – Abra, Wobuffet, Duosion, Munna, Xatu, Espurr, Grumpig, Sigilyph, Gothorita, Drowzee, Girafarig

GROUND – Phanpy, Camerupt, Diggersby, Trapinch, Palpitoad, Sandshrew, Marowak

ELECTRIC – Dedenne, Stunfisk, Zebstrika, Emolga, Manectric, Pikachu, Pachirisu, Galvantula, Helioptile, Electabuzz

ICE – Spheal, Bergmite, Cloyster, Lapras, Snorunt, delibird, dewgong, Snover, Beartic

GHOST – Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Spriritomb, Lampent, Golurk, Phantump, Drifblim

FS HA from trade (Breedable) – Duskull, Electrode, Liepard, Vullaby, Gastrodon (Pink), Dugtrio, Piloswine, Nincada, Floette (red), Swanna, Forretress, Pansear, Pawniard, Slugma/Magcargo

Horde HA (40) - Murkrow, Carbink, Plusle, Minun, Scraggy, Swablu, Mr. Mime, Gligar, Nidoran (M/F), Gulpin, Starly, Smoochum, Slowpoke, Roselia, Psyduck, Hoppip, Stunky, Foongus, Zubat, Spinda, Zangoose, Yanma, Houndour, Taillow, Vanillite, Lombre, Ekans, Durant, Wingull, Tauros, Mareep, Miltank, Bellsprout, Lickitung, Exeggcute, Scyther, Geodude, Aron, Sudowoodo, Heatmor

Pokebank HA: All starters (Except Gen 2 and 5 HA, which are not yet released), Darumaka, Porygon, Blue Shellos, Snorlax, Cranidos, Carvanha, Cottonee, Glameow, Lileep, Elgyem, Staryu, Anorith

I can also farm items such as Metal Coats, Lucky Eggs, Light Clays, Kings Rocks, Moon Stones, Light Balls, Everstones, and Black Sludges.

For Pokemon I have in stock, this is my wants list (I am primarily looking for items):

Items:

- 32BP Red Card, Eject Button, Ring Target
- 48BP Muscle Band, Air Balloon, Binding Band
- Leftovers

Pokemon:

- Any Pokemon I don't have with 2+ GOOD egg moves. Appropriate nature and IVs are nice, but not necessary. If I already have the Pokemon, I will still accept if you have better egg moves than mine.
- Any Pokebank Hidden Ability I don't have (see Hidden Abilities list in Spoiler above). Appropriate nature and IVs are nice, but not necessary.
- Any Pokebank FEMALE Pokemon in Kurt's Pokeballs (Apricorn Balls) or Dream Ball. Same note as above on Nature/IVs
- Any 4/5 IV Pokemon I don't have (note: I have some 4IV parents I've gotten in recent trades not reflected on the spreadsheet yet)

For Pokemon I do not have in stock, this is my wants list (I am ONLY looking for Pokemon, not items, except for the few on this list):

- Flawless 0 Speed Relaxed Weak Armor Onix w/ egg moves - Offered by Gard81
- Pokebank FEMALE Pokemon in Kurt's Pokeballs or Dream Ball (only if it's a good match)
- Pokebank move tutor only moves I don't have that can be passed on when bred (i.e. Defog for Scyther)
- Flawless Pokemon/egg moves that I don't have (subjective)
- Flawless females in special Pokeballs for the ones on my list that are only in Pokeballs (subjective)
- Interesting Hidden Power Pokemon
- Leftovers
- Shinies :p (don't expect these, but I am a collector so I figure it doesn't hurt to list it!)

For the Pokemon I have in stock, since I'm looking to trade 'em away, I will definitely try not to be too picky. For Pokemon I'll have to breed, I will only accept if I'm interested since I have quite a variety already and I can be rather lazy when it comes to rebreeding things I already have. Nothing personal if I say no to an offer (I appreciate any offer I get)! On the flipside, if you have something I REALLY want (can't really think of anything atm), I'd be willing to breed you multiple Pokemon. If you want a Pokemon not on my list, you can request it anyway and I'll see if I can breed it. I'm starting to reach a point where I'm having trouble deciding my next breeding project so novel requests could be awesome.

Hopefully this place gets some business :banana: Thanks for visiting :D Special thanks to everybody, especially Blahmon and other people I've traded with multiple times, who contributed to my Pokemon Stock by trading with me in the past. No way I'd have such a vast collection without you guys. Thanks a lot <3

Waiting List:

1. Paleo - Lillipup/Woobat
2. F-O (?) - Impish Gligar
3. Gard81 - Moxie Mightyena
4. Ellenflandey - bunch of horde HAs
5. EV (?) - Elgyem

If you could, I would like a perfect Zebstrika with or without the HA, Im willing to give a shiny remoraid.

@Paleo - Hey ;) I don't have those two Pokemon bred yet, but if you don't mind waiting a bit, I'll get started on them tonight. Any preference on ability? I know the effect is minimal though, since you want males. And I'll breed those natures and stored power onto Woobat, no problem. I wouldn't hand you a Poke that doesn't have perfect IVs :p

I'd be interested in the HA Bergmite and the HA Ferroseed in return. Do you have any female HA Bergmites for passing down the pokeball? Dive balls <3

No worries on the PMs, I figured you're busy. Hope all is going well with you in the new year.

Yeah, I have some female Bergmite I think. Otherwise I'll just breed you one :)

I can wait for you to breed those two Pokémon, that won't be a problem at all (I recently bought Fire Emblem: Awakening, so yeah). Abilities don't matter, so the first perfect male you get is what I'll take then. :3

Edit: I do not have a perfect female Bergmite yet, but I'm working on it now. I'll notify you when I hatch one :thumbup:

If you could, I would like a perfect Zebstrika with or without the HA, Im willing to give a shiny remoraid.

I guess I should've specified, but I'm not all that interested in fishing shinies unless it's for something I have in stock :/ Do you have anything else? I haven't bred any Zebstrika so I'd have to breed it from scratch, and I have a few other trade orders I gotta do first. Also, if you have something else that interests me, I'd need to know the specifics of what you want bred. Nature (timid?), Gender, and egg moves if you need any.

@Paleo - I've got both your Pokes done actually XD Both foreign males have HAs since I figured I might as well save myself the trouble of breeding them again down the road.

Woobat - Male - Modest - Simple - 31/X/31/31/31/31 - Psycho Shift, Stored Power, Charm, Fake Tears - Luxury Ball
Lillipup - Male - Jolly - Run Away - 31/31/31/X/31/31 - Pursuit, Yawn - Luxury Ball

Let me know when you're ready, no rush ;) IGN is D'evil.

I saw you have something I don't have. :eek: Interested in a Heal Ball Feebas if you don't mind. :) I am currently breeding Moon Ball Absol and I can trade you one if you're interested.

I saw you have something I don't have. :eek: Interested in a Heal Ball Feebas if you don't mind. :) I am currently breeding Moon Ball Absol and I can trade you one if you're interested.

Hey :D I have a female heal ball Feebas already bred actually. It was supposed to be for a trade elsewhere, but the guy/girl/whatever hasn't replied and it has been 3 weeks >_< I just got a Moon ball Absol from somebody else though (literally 5-10 minutes ago). I'm interested in your female Heavy Ball Skarmory, if possible XD

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom