• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Did you ever get Rickroll'd?

In class once the teacher was going to show us a video on you-tube about acint rome and then THE WHOLE FUCKING CLASS GOT RICK ROLLED!

ya i feel off my chair laughing and iv been rickrolled about 2 millon other time befor

Frequently. I can't remember the first time, but I think the person who Rickroll'd me seemed to think that they invented the concept of Rickrolling.

Which they didn't, in case you're wondering.

Last year, there was one girl who was always on her laptop during class when she wasn't supposed to be, so whenever she wasn't securely guarding it we (my friends and I) would Rick Roll her. It's not fun unless they flip out. She would ALWAYS scream really loudly when she went back to her laptop.

sometimes, but i don't mind it because i think it's a catchy song

sometimes, but i don't mind it because i think it's a catchy song

Yeah, I even have it on my iPod. So I don't get angry when it happens, just mildly annoyed if I was really searching hard for what the video claimed to be.

I actually got Rickroll'd IN THIS THREAD. I knew the links would get me Rickroll'd, but I didn't expect it to keep me from leaving it when I pressed close. I was freaking out.

I was on Tumblr a few months ago and someone blogged a link to Harry Potter 7 'spoiler scenes'. I clicked, and got Rick Astley instead.

So I reblogged it.

No. Not yet. I haven't been rickrolled yet. Might have something to do with the fact that I never click Youtube links...

Back
Top Bottom