• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Digimon: A Whole New World (Pokemon/Digimon Crossover)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra Force

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
You are a Digidestined/Tamer and their Digimon Partner. You suddenly fall asleep and wake up in another world. Your Digimon can't Digivolve, and your Digivice is all glitchy. This world is inhabited by weird creatures you can catch. They are called "Pokemon". The region you are in is called Nomamih. All 493 Pokemon are found somewhere in this region You go to the lab in Ironwood Town and get your first Pokemon (remember, it has to be non-legendary, and totally unevolved). However, this world is in danger because of Teams Rocket, Magma, Aqua, and Galactic. They are planning to conquer this world. There are also Gym challenges, contests, and a Pokemon League to participate in. This RP is going to very epic.

Name: Marcus
Physical Description: Marcus/Masaru from the 5th season of the anime
Personality/History: same as Physical description
Digimon Partner: Agumon (Savers/Data Squad)
Beginning Pokemon: Riolu

Name: yoko Gender: female
Physical Description:she has short black hair that falls over one eye,her eyes are green.she wears what looks like a a dog collar with a piece of chain hanging off of it around her neck.shes very slim and wears ripped jeans and a black shirt.and she wears two spiked belts.
Personality/History: you really cant tell with her she has mood swings alot because of her past, but she has a short and firery temper.in her past she came home from kindergarden one day to find her parents slaughtered with blood along with theyre body parts all over her house..ever since her emotions have been whacked.
Digimon Partner: renamon
Beginning Pokemon: vulpix (is that ok?)
(may i join ^.^)

Name: henry
Physical Description: that henry guy from the third season anime
personality/history: same as Physical Description
digimon partner: terriermon
beginning pokemon: Buneary

saruto, change your Pokemon to Pichu, and the both of you need different Digimon, because I have a form of Agumon.

Name:Sarah
Physical Description:long black hair with brown eyes with a pair of goggles on top of her head. Has a blue jacket on and brown pants.
Personality: Caring and Smart but can be lazy
Digimon partner: Guilmon
Pokemon Partner: Pichu

So what do you think?

Name: Julia
Physical Description: I am me.
Personality/History: I love Pokemon and Cats.
Digimon Partner: Patamon
Beginning Pokemon: Shinx!

Last edited:
Pearl, try using an actual Digimon, and try being at least 10.

Pokefan, you're accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom