• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

[Discussion]::My Sites::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrono Cr@cker

Reaction score
[Insert Shameless Plug from JK's thread :p] This is the page to discuss about all my sites. You are welcome to give all your feedback about my sites and constructive critisicm is always welcome. I seriously want to improve my site and make it the "very best"!

::Pokémon Gaming Sphere :: This is the apple of my eye. The site that I have been developing from January this year is doing really well. PGS has got a lot of content about Pokemon Games, Rom-Hacking, Webmasters and some decent content for Computer Users and Game Developers. We have some excellant downloads at our site. Also, our site's code is 100% Valid HTML and CSS. Yay! You are free to suggest any new features for my site.

::Pokémon Gaming Sphere Top 25:: Soon to be renamed "Pokémon Gaming Sphere Prime 22" for the uniqueness, PGS Top 25 is a continously growing list of Topsites for not only Pokémon but also many other topics. If you have a good website, please join it to my topsites and help us grow to be No#1. *Tugs Greg's Sleave*

::Poké-Download Zone:: This too is not my site alone but is a joint project that Robo and myself are undertaking. We want it to be the biggest repository in the internet for downloads. ( I seriously hope RMW has got enough space). Anyway, currently both of us are really lazy and as soon as I get a free sunday, I will be uploading a lot more stuff. (*Reminds Robo to get a subdomain*). Anyway, suggestions for this are welcome.

~ Chrono Cr@cker

Last edited:
Kyle gave Robo a lot of space~

And PGS could do with a make over soon...

Who's lazy? Speak for yourself. I'm busy... XD
And my subdomains won't work for some reason. I've gotta wait until Kyle gets back to figure out what's wrong... >.<
And I have unlimited space. ;) It's the bandwidth I'm worried about... -_-
*pokes Greg* Please edit the PDZ link and get rid of the two http:// things. ^^

Well, I could upload most of the tools in my site's server. Mihopa has a dam lot of Bandwidth and he doesn't limit me.

And Greg, any ideas for the makeoever, other than a layout. Saul has made a tremendous layout for my site and I'm planning on a Splash page.

~ CC

PGS hasn't loaded for me the last few days. -__-

And I think just alayout would be a good makeover. The layout you have now has been there for quite some time.

(And btw, splash pages != good for hits)

Cleffa-chan said:
PGS hasn't loaded for me the last few days. -__-

And I think just alayout would be a good makeover. The layout you have now has been there for quite some time.

(And btw, splash pages != good for hits)
WTH! PGS hasn't loaded for you. Can you try some other web browser and see? Anyway as soon as Saul finishes coding, I might give you guys a sneak preview of the layout. 100% Rukario Style - It rocks.

~ CC

Now it works... odd.

And some of your affiliates' buttons are screwed up.

PGS- I still can't believe that you get more hits than me ;-; I remember when you were just a newbie webmaster XD Not the biggest fan of your layout either =/ I know this all sounds really negative, but I got to your site regularly for ROM stuff XD I <3 PGS lol

One thing that bugs me though- why is it pokedrome.com when that's not your name?! I mean...why not pgs.com or pokegamingsphere.com ?

Topsites- Haven't even checked them out @@ I'm sure I couldn't compete with what's there XD

Mihopa- Seems like a reliable host ^^

Poke-Download Zone- I'd be willing to help out with this if you needed me =D Looks awesome!

PGS - Great Great Great! The banner is awesome but the stuff under it could use a makeover...

Topsites - Never been

Mihopa - Member since 2004 and they have yet to let me down.

Poke-Downlaod Zone - Sounds like a good project

Question about PDZ: What all do you actually want there? Because "Fonts" and such is kinda... limited.

You're right o.o;

Maybe you should have it be an unrestricted part of the site ^^;

There's actually a paFileDB mod that allows user uploading. But I think it's buggy and takes a bit to install. Haven't tried yet... =/
And people are supposed to be sending in their files, but so far, like every other project WCC has put on, it's failing miserably... v.v

Give it time ^^

Try to get others to join in too

DarkCircuit said:
PGS- I still can't believe that you get more hits than me ;-; I remember when you were just a newbie webmaster XD Not the biggest fan of your layout either =/ I know this all sounds really negative, but I got to your site regularly for ROM stuff XD I <3 PGS lol

One thing that bugs me though- why is it pokedrome.com when that's not your name?! I mean...why not pgs.com or pokegamingsphere.com ?

Topsites- Haven't even checked them out @@ I'm sure I couldn't compete with what's there XD

Mihopa- Seems like a reliable host ^^

Poke-Download Zone- I'd be willing to help out with this if you needed me =D Looks awesome!
@1 :: XD. I have only Rom-Hacking stuff. You better specify this or else people will get a wrong impression of my site ::p. And, I've kept numerous public polls in which pokedrome seem to have won them all. And I can't really afford another domain. pgs.com is too short and the other too long.

@2 :: I think you removed your site's link to my topsites

@3 :: It sure is and I don't know why you still stick with Shyper :p.

@4 :: Hope you have unlimited monthly transfer on your broadband? I might just be willing to give you FTP access to my site if you join PDZ and ^.

Also, I am a bit too busy currently learning PHP, Visual Basic, Documentation for IceBB, Soon-To-Be Administrating Mihopa, etc. If I find more time, I sure will add loads of time to add more stuff to PDZ and also to PGS.

I dunno how Gweg manages all his sites. I would forget that I own so many sites if I had as much sites as Greg does. :p/

*Also hopes Rahul will get his lazy self up to uploading half the stuff I had asked him.*

~ CC

@3 :: It sure is and I don't know why you still stick with Shyper :p
He went to the light side [Elixant] long ago. :p
@4 :: Hope you have unlimited monthly transfer on your broadband? I might just be willing to give you FTP access to my site if you join PDZ and ^.
Pauly-paul is on dial-up. :eek:
I dunno how Gweg manages all his sites. I would forget that I own so many sites if I had as much sites as Greg does. :p/
Maybe one day I'll share my secret ^_^

Due to closure of Kyle's server, PDZ is down. BTW, you all can check out PGS now. We have comments posting available.

~ CC

Yayz~ *comments*

As for Kyle's server... *mourn*

Apparently Kyle's server is coming back sometime within the next 1 to 7 days. Nice of him to narrow it down to that range... >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom