• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do Want - Shiny Ralts

Loyalty

Reaction score
A legit one.

Level: Preferably something low, as I plan to use it as my HeartGold starter.

Gender: Preferably male, but as long as I'm getting my hands on a shiny, I don't mind the gneder much at all.

Willing to trade: Tell me what you want and I'll see what can happen. I do, at the moment, have a Metagross, Lucario, Gallade, Gardevoir, Gyrados,
Latios/Latias (Probably not legit), Mespirit, Azelf, Uxie, and Dialga.

PM me if you are interested. If possible, I would also like to conduct the trade over IM. However, the only way I can really do that is by Steam chat. If you do have a Steam account, give me the ID as well.

TBH, I got no idea what IV is.
And I may be able to get a shiny, but don't expect it to be legitimate.

I can get you one for Dialga.. Just don't offer-and-run.. XP

Well I guess we got a deal then, how should it be done?

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom