• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you actually take time to clean your badges?

I clean them right away as soon as I turn on the game, and I do it every time that I turn on the game.

Cleaning my Pokémon Pearl games? More often than not, that's my first item of business whenever I turn on my game to play it for the day. I usually take 15-20 seconds per badge, but I like them shiny.

OMG this page has had so many views! I never imagined i'd get over 200 views and 3 pages of responses! wow im getting popular!

but, on an unrelated note, I've suddenly been cleaning them everytime I turn on my game.

I had absolutely no clue that I could polish my badges. I thought they were meant to be that strange, bluish-brown shade. XD I'd never have noticed anything amiss if it weren't for this thread.

Okay, I just polished them to four-sparkle shininess. I sense a new habit developing.

I shine them occasionally, when I open my case. I like doing it. I know there's no beneficial point, but I just enjoy cleaning them.

I didn't even *know* you could clean your badges (or that they even got dirty) until reading this thread. I cleaned them for the first time last night. Doubtful I'll do it often. :)

Yeah, sometimes, when I remember to. I was so excited when I found out you could go up to FOUR SPARKLES.

Ahhhh, you have to polish them, I did wonder why they went like that...

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom