• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have a catchphrase?

I don't know if it counts as a catchphrase, but anyway, here it is. There's something that's been going around my school where you walk up to someone random and say they look like a celebrity. No sarcasm involved, you are actually intended to think of a celebrity that they look like. Whenever someone does this to me, I just tell them ''Well... that sucks.''

An actual catchphrase I seem to be developing is ''I don't know, why don't you ask it?''
Example:
Mom: What's wrong with the TV?
Me: I don't know, why don't you ask it?!

Since I usually forget things, one of my catchphrases has become, "Oh yeah hah?!?"

I've been known to say "¡Qué una lata de leche!" quite a lot. It's what comes of having too much banter in Spanish lessons, I suppose. I don't even know if that expression makes any sense.

And thanks to a recent discussion with one of my friends (about 'lost' letters of the Greek alphabet), I've also started ending conversations with "Vote Qoppa!" Incidentally, he's started saying "Vote Sampi!"

"What the cheese?" Sometimes I'll say "What the cabbage?" which I stole from Adventure Time. Also, when I am beating someone in something, usually (american) football, I'll say "Get some!" or "What now, son!?" XD

"These are not the _____ you're looking for. Move along."

"'Tis but a scratch!"

"It's a flesh wound!"

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

"We're not in _______ anymore."

"What we've got here is failure to communicate." (I especially say this when someone says something that doesn't make sense.)

"I'll be back."

As you can see, I like to steal movie quotes :p

"I see what you did there."

This is probably my most used catch phrase. I have another, but I shant post it. You have to know me in person to actually get it :D

"These are not the _____ you're looking for. Move along."

"'Tis but a scratch!"

"It's a flesh wound!"

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

"We're not in _______ anymore."

"What we've got here is failure to communicate." (I especially say this when someone says something that doesn't make sense.)

"I'll be back."

As you can see, I like to steal movie quotes :p

Good god, man.

I simply said "That's disturbing" on cam one time and my friends thought it should be my catchphrase based on how I say it. It kinda stuck from then on

"Its time to duel!" Just about every time I do anything, an unfortunate habit from loving the abridged version of a certain children's card game.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom