• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have a fandom bicycle?

Rosa seems to get a lot of shipping in my stories.

Rosa x Nate (they both love each other)
Rosa x Hugh (Hugh has a crush on Rosa, but Rosa only likes him as a friend)
Rosa x Curtis (a bit more two-way than the above)
Rosa x Hilbert (Rosa kinda likes Hilbert, but Hilbert does not return her love - though he enjoys her company)

The most recent is Calem. Not only do I ship Calem and Serena, but he has some moments with Shauna, and several of my female OCs (and at least one male OC) have the hots for him.

For me, it would be May. Perhaps because I grew up with her. I love shipping her with Steven Stone, Brendan, Wally, Brawly, and even Wallace.

I also like to ship Lyra with quite a few people including Morty, Lance, and Ethan.

Last but not least is Blue (female). I ship her with Silver, Green, Red, and Gold because...well, how could you not? xD

I was thinking about this the other day and realized that I support Hilbert/Hilda/N/Cheren/Bianca in every single combination. So all 5 of them are then fandom bicycles for each other! My favorites are Hilbert with each individual person, Hilda/Bianca, and N/Bianca.

Ash is likely the original Fandom Bicycle. The boy is practically swimming in pairings.

Mine is Gary, however. Not too into Het pairings (soft spot for Pokeshipping though, shout out):

- Gary/Ash; Ash/Gary
- Hun/Gary
- Attila/Gary
- Attila/Gary/Hun
- Giovanni/Gary
- Paul/Gary
- Tracey/Gary; Gary/Tracey
- N/Gary
- Sycamore/Gary

Etc.

...I have a problem.

I just made a bicycle with James, Jessiebelle, Jessie, and an OC after a recently developed fanfic idea.

Honestly, I'm able to ship the female BW protagonist with everyone but N. I can't see him as anything other than asexual.

Ash, Pikachu, and Dawn.

My Ash Ships:
Negai
Poke
Advance
Pearl
Amour
Sakata
Boulder
Diode
Alf
CafeMocha
BestWishes
KetchumAll
HatThief
Chiko/Leg
Whatever Ash/Serena/Clemont is

Pikachu Ships:
Lagomorph
LightningPearl
Krazy (OTP!!!!)
IceSpark/Revival
Jealousy
Berry

Dawn:
Pearl
Showoff
Twinleaf
Penguin
Cavalier

Ash x Misty
Ash x Anabel
Ash x Angie
Ash x Serena

This is weird because I don't like to have fandom bicycles.

My fandom bicycles only exist in Pokemon...
Ash x Misty
Ash x May
Ash x Serena

Red x Green/Blue/Gary
Red x Green (Manga girl?)
Red x Yellow

Sycamore x Diantha

My Asexual ships (for those that don't know it's just romance and such, that's all)
Lysandre x Sycamore
Lysandre x Malva
Lysandre x Serena
Sycamore x Serena

Game and Anime Serena

really she's so shippable :D

GeekChicShipping
FondantShipping
AzaleeShipping
KalosChampionShipping
KalosShipping
LaceWoodShipping
SereneWatersShipping
BoutiqueShipping
FrenchRoseShipping
CreamyCoffeShipping
TerriblementMoelleuxShipping
NuancesDeRoseShipping
ChercheurPassionnéShipping
ParfaitShipping
ShinyStrawberryShipping

Many >.<

Dawn (anime)

the most shippable character ever!

IkariShipping
PenguinShipping
AppealShipping
SavantShipping
VisMaVieShipping
OysterShipping
OstentatiousShipping
LilBlueShipping
BelleShipping
PalazzoShipping
TeenHandbagShipping

Really, the two characters that i most hate are the most shippable characters ever!

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom