• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you have any unpopular opinions about the anime?

I miss ash's pigeyot he said he would come back after the orange league but never did shows you what kind a freind he really is to his pokemon except pikachu.

Okay.....gonna be honest here.

Dub Diamond and Pearl Team Rocket were actually pretty funny to me, and only grating later in that saga.

Okay.....gonna be honest here.

Dub Diamond and Pearl Team Rocket were actually pretty funny to me, and only grating later in that saga.

Thanks for getting us out of that dumb starter discussion. :D I thought they were kind of funny as well.

What I said before about sorta preferring the Kanto TR's competence, yet amusing charming moments to serious rockets and DP rockets? For example, this every if it's dub:

tumblr_mdqu6dOaDp1r3ifxzo1_500.gif
tumblr_mdqu6dOaDp1r3ifxzo2_500.gif

DP Rockets were whored out and idiotic fools nearly every time they appeared.

-The Lake Trio arc. was bland and the climax was below average, instead of Ash struggling and Croagunk battling Toxicroak in earnest, Cynthia and her shark beast basically win the day and Ash and gang go on to save Sinnoh with ease.

-Most DP fillers were shiiiiiiit, the Togepi episode and Marilyn one had to have been one of the most entertaining fillers to come out of the DP series. BW fillers are the ones that manage to probably entertain me the most.

-The Dawn Ice Chandelier school episode was just awful.

-Iris' "not being able to make friends and social outcast" backstory was more touching and relatable than Dawn's "being made fun of because messy hair" and May's "scared of Tentacool" backstory. Mainly because it was less comedic.

Last edited:
Pokemon fillers should be more like Yu gi oh fillers you know having a battle every episode.

@Human; I want a battle against a dedicated trainer every episode not some joke villian

I personally prefer some variety, since I wouldn't be able to stand fillers like that. Besides, there are already enough fillers with content that revolves around battling.

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom