• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you prefer the less girly look of the new heroine?

sw5w2b.jpg

This. This sums up my feelings towards the new girl.

white is a slut to let black grope her (even though he ended up not wanting to)

Yes, that one. Though I would like to say that by forum rules you should put a link to the original work up.

EDIT: Wait a minute, that's from my photobucket!

DOUBLE EDIT: I dare someone to say this next picture isn't hot.

Ew. She looks like an extra from SuperGals. Also the artist forgot halfway through that her hair is pulled through the hat so he just drew a scalp behind the cap.

Also:

That's called FANART!

Out on troll prowl

You're not doing a great job there chief.

Okay, so instead of being a Parisian-wannabe, Lucas is a 1930s wannabe. :rolleyes:

Seriously, my grandpa wears one of those hats. His just doesn't have a PokeBall.

And so do I. Now you young whippersnapper, go get my pokeballs out of my bedroom. I'm going to sit here and watch TV.

Seriously, why all the hate for that hat? And is this even the topic?

She looks (to quote my girlfriend) "like a rocker girl" and I think she looks fantastic. I like her hair style and the pockets on her shorts. =P

She looks (to quote my girlfriend) "like a rocker girl" and I think she looks fantastic. I like her hair style and the pockets on her shorts. =P

I agree. She looks more edgy, and way more mature. Maybe the correct term for her would be 'bad-ass'? lol.

it would be cool if lucas wore a beret though

I guess this leaves the beret as a potential head gear for a future game.

I like White, too. She is my favorite female protagonist so far. (I'm sorry Leaf but you got replaced)

Leaf's still my favorite, but I <3 White. Also, there needs to be a lead with a fedora, as it is the best hat ever, nuff said.

Less guy and more girl.

Cute
23j60r6.jpg

Calm
2h2mm83.jpg

Caring
2qda5xe.jpg

Cool
2wrg7wo.jpg

Christmas
oubj2e.jpg

I like White, too. She is my favorite female protagonist so far. (I'm sorry Leaf but you got replaced)

Well, you might not be the first, but you're the first that I've noticed who referred to her as "White". I think we should all call her White until we get an official name, and the male should be Black.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom