• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you remember your first post here?

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Title. If you can’t remember, give the earliest thread or post you can remember.

I remember mine being on a thread about being disappointed about quaxly’s final evo, where I said I didn’t love the typing and immediately didn’t remember how many partially fighting type starters there were. What a start.

My guess is that my first post was in the conversational thread volume at that time. I honestly don't care to remember it...past me is none of my business, I was only 13 and painfully sequestered away from society so I had to suffer many bans before I (sort of) learned to behave. It was a crucial time period for my social development, in hindsight. Parents need to provide social outlets for their kids if they try to prevent them from interacting with society so the internet doesn't become their sole gateway to the outside world, and restricting "all" internet access is NOT the way, the kids will just learn to circumvent restrictions as I did.

However, I'm very happy I found BMGF. I feel like the moderators here are used to young kids compared to other forums given that Pokémon attracts such a broad age range.

It's been too long... That, and I was on a Bulbagarden hiatus for a few years, so the memory is a lot more fuzzy. But I can tell you the first post I made since I came back from that hiatus, which was in the Neverending Romance Shipping List.

Apparently it was a post talking about the first Japanese ending to the Best Wishes series. Thank you advanced search for letting me find this because I wouldn't have remembered otherwise! Still absolutely loving this song <3

really weird looking back on it today lmao

The funniest part about this is that it's a complete lie.

INTRODUCTORY POST GANG REPRESENT
Hello, name's Sheeer. Been a Pokemon fan for over a decade now, and has gone on to become one of my biggest obsessions

SV have got me kicking to discuss Pokemon more, so I figured I should join this place. This is like the 5th Pokemon related forum I signed up for within the last few weeks. I'm just that invested in these games, haha.

In terms of preferences, my favorite Pokemon is Meowstic, and I have of a lot of fondness of gens V and VI as a whole, though I also love HGSS

Anywho, hope to see y'all around.Super excited to be apart of this community!
only a couple weeks til this is 2 years old ahahaha

My first non-introduction post was apparently this post in What Do You Think of The Pokemon Above
Really cute and simplistic. Gotta love hedgehogs. Grass asthetic fits super well. That being said I'm not that crazy about it's sky form. Doesn't quite fit it, idk. Still overall really like it. Probably on the higher end of mythicals for me

Meowstic
Of course I asked about Meowstic first lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom