• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you run away or stand your ground?

It doesn't get STAB, and I'd imagine it's only turn 1. I got this. *sends out a Steel type*

You find yourself as an aspiring pilot of the team Pir-hana. You've been assigned the use of the Pir-hana Prototype for use in the next race. Let me explain what's inherently wrong with this:
  • By far and away, it's the fastest ship in Wipeout 2048
  • It auto-accelerates, and there's no steering system
  • Airbrakes are your only choice of steering - or stopping.

Uh... I don't really understand but... I'll run...

You must tell a cute girl on Facebook that you like her as "more than a friend".

Stand

The devil is about to put a small parasite that would enter your body through digging into your eye socket in order to transform you into a demon.

Walk. Not run, walk. Don't bother them, and they will leave you be.

You're thrust into the 100m sprint at the Olympics.
Depending on how you read it, it could make sense or be a logic bomb.

I will run... The sprint, that is. Running in the Olympics would be like a dream come true for me!

Spelling bee in front of an international audience

Run from that terrible kindergarten competition

Me Holding a dank air horn while driving my van???

Please note: The thread is from 9 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom