• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Do you use 2 DS consoles/systems?

I luckily have an older brother who plays the games to an extent, so for simple trading I use him if he's available and willing to help me out. Otherwise, I just use another DS.

I just got 1 console so no, but my neighbors and many friends have a DS so is easy to carry simple trades

I have a 3DS what I mostly use and I kept my old DSi for Poké Transfer and trading between SoulSilver and Diamond.

We have 4 DS systems (3 Lites, 1 i), but only because there's four of us. Me, and three sisters. o_o; 2 of them broke, but the ones that do work, we still use for trading and the like. If you want to use Entralink and Black City/White Forest, I'd surely recommend getting a second DS.

Yeah, I have a regular DS (whose top screen is half-busted off because I dropped it on a hard floor by accident once, but still works fine) and a DS Lite as well as a 3DS. I use two systems so I can trade between my games and use the PokeTransfer in BW. I actually find that thing more fun than the Pal Park too. :D

I have a DSphat, a DSlite, and a 3DS. Also, for the first two Generations, i had my own Game boy, my sisters Game boy, and my own Game Boy color. The third Generation was the only time i specifically bought a second system for the specific task of trading between two pokemon games. But then then proved to be a waste of money when they later released the GBA SP, so now i have two classic GBAs and the SP, not to mention a Game Boy Micro.

I have only one DS Lite with a half broken touch screen and I've had this useful idea a lot of times. I plan on getting a second used NDS so I can transfer my gift pokemon from pokemon ranger to my pokemon soul silver!

I only got a DS Lite, when i want to transfer from Gen 4 to my white i have to sneak my brother's DS Lite out of his room :B
I plan on getting the new purple 3DS though.

I have a DS lite and a 3DS, I dont really use the DS anymore only to migrate pokemon from gen 3, my little brother, cousins, and several friends are pokemon fans too so I can easily trade for evolutions and to complete the Dex.

Yes I still have my DS Lite around, which I only use for the Poketransfer and trading between my 3DS. I also have a DSi XL, but my mum has nicked it XD

2? What kind of respectable pokemaniac only has 2 DSes?? I have 3.

I bought a DS Lite way back when, and then broke it right before a tournament. So I bought my lil bro's DS Lite. Then I fixed my original DS so I had 2. Then my wife got me a 3DS. Now I have 3, but the 2 Lites might as well be garbage. Both of their hinges are nearly trashed.

Yes, I do; however, only when I'm not able to get a friend to trade with me. If that's the case, I'll use my DS Lite and DSi. So, if you think it will be more convenient for you, I say do it.

I have a 3DS and my old DS lite. My White is in the 3DS and HeartGold in the DS lite. I mostly use them for PokeTransfer, since I don't have a second Gen V game. I do trades to evole over Wi-Fi with my friend mostly.

I moved to 3DS after my DS Lite became unusable, however, my brother kindly allows me to use his for Poketransfer. It's gonna really suck when he moves out at the end of summer though. I'll have to use my sister's instead D:

I have just one DS, but my sister also has a DS, so she lets me borrow it sometimes. I also have 2 GBAs, and so I use both of them with Ruby in one and Sapphire in the other and RE shiny hunt that way, it really speeds up the time it takes to find one when you're playing two games at once.

I saw a forever alone with the same premise. I have a ds lite and a 3ds but i don't really use them for trading and whatnot.

I have 2 DSL, and 1 DS(old version). I'll get 3DS on 7/12, as that is a prize for VGC second place in Korea(which are called WCS, or World ChampionShips, instead of called VGC).

Besides the 3DS, I own a DSI (which the shoulder buttons are broken), DS Lite (which is broken because of the defective hinge) and an original DS. Yes, I own quite a collection although I don't have the DSi XL. I use them for trading, but nothing else since my 3DS is my main console.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom