• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Does anyone really miss Max?

I kinda miss him. I remember when he said that he always wanted to be a Pokemon trainer, despite his age. And if he does (which is unlikely), I'd like to see him with the Ralts he befriended.

He was alright, but not brilliant, I don't really miss him.

I didn't really like him. I felt as though he was kind of dead-weight and a bit of an elitist (albeit not being a Trainer himself). If he would ever come back as a Trainer, I think that I would have enjoyed him more, otherwise, he was just "another character."

nope, i miss tracey though, he was a cool character to me

I agree with missing Tracey, but I also miss, Max and Misty. (remembers the funny little fights and faces the characters made.) You know May never really got to me, yet in ways we are alike.

Max and his Ralts ship can go burn in the fiery pits of HELL. If you haven't noticed I'm not too keen on him.

Yes, but only because he was super cute. It's too bad the characters don't age, it would've been awesome for him to actually appear as a rival one day. Then his tagging along would've actually had some more meaning... ._.

I don't miss Max at all. He was too big a know-it-all, and we already have Brock for that. And he didn't fill a niche in the group. What did he ever do? Max added nothing to the story. I mean, Ash does Gym Battles, May does contests, Brock cooks and takes care of everything, and what does Max do? Oh, he's the guide with his PokéNav. Seriously, they could have given the PokéNav to Brock as well, IMO.

I forget he existed most of the time...so that should tell you what my answer is.

I kind of miss Max. I agree that he could be annoying with acting as if he knew everything about Pokemon, but I grew to like him with the Jirachi movie. After the first Advance season, I thought that he was generally more likable. I did like how they had a main character who didn't have a single Pokemon in the course of his run on the show. I would like to see Max again in a speaking role, but I wouldn't be crushed if that didn't happen either.

I don't actually miss him although it would be nice if he would get a Pokémon in some soon-to-be-released episode.

I do, I miss all of the main characters evenly. Max was funny, and it was really great seeing someone that young who still knows more than Ash. There isn't much to talk about with Max, but he was just great to me overall.

Max is not interesting they probably should have gave him a Pokemon at least it would've been a little interesting

I haven't watched that many shows with him, so I really don't know much about him, but I always thought he was a cute character :)

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom