• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Does whether or not a person use drugs affect your opinion of them?

What is your opinion of people who use drugs?

• Bad - You don't think very good of them

Votes: 23 34.8%
  • Good - You think quite highly of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral - It doesn't change your opinion of them

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • It depends what type of drug(s) they use

Votes: 28 42.4%

• Total voters
I don't really care for extreme druggies, but most of the time if someone can regulate themselves I have no qualms with anything. That being said, I myself have smoked weed a few times, and there was that one time I took a hit of acid...

...don't tell the cops about that second half. Please.

Oh, i wouldn't worry about that. I think everyone should take it at least once per lifetime. My country would be so much different now if Margaret Thatcher and Tony Blair had done LSD once in their youths. (Did you know Blair actually wanted to be a rock guitarist? Drugs are practically ubiquitous for that.)

Yes, I tend to have pretty negative opinions of anyone who uses drugs, I also have the same negative opinions about smokers and heavy drinkers too. I know not everyone who does these things is bad and prejudice is not a good thing, but I can't help but disapprove of what they do and somewhat judge them because of it.

I don't have a problem with moderate drinking though.

As much as I am anti-drugs though, I do think all drugs should be legalised as making them illegal just criminalises the users and forces them to use more dangerous unpure versions of the drug supplied by drug dealers/organised crime. If it's legalised then at least the government can control it and make it as safe as possible.

Last edited:
It depends I am fine with drinking, smoking, and pot but anything over that and I flip my shit on people. One of my friends is a pot smoker along with someone very close to me but I don't think less of them for doing pot or drinking.

For me it really depends on the drug. Alcohol is a drug but it seems that most people don't treat it as one. In my native country, marijuana is legal but here in the U.S people look at it a lot differently. Some people act like it's the worst drug on the planet. I really condone the use of drugs since I care about my body, but I wouldn't think differently of drug users unless they're either addicted to something, or are doing something really harmful to their bodies.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom