• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Doki Doki Battling Club - Halloween 2023 Event Feedback & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
frankly i theorize she may have made them herself...?
i have no idea what the criteria is, but i think she may give them if you ask.

in that case... pretty please, nemona?
i really want a keepsake.

frankly i theorize she may have made them herself...?
It's hard to say from us user's point of view.
She must have access to her own artwork to post and use.
Without knowing how she's coded to understand stuff like the admin panel (if she even has direct or indirect access) we can't really speculate how she'd go about making it.
A regular user would need a bit of practice to learn how to make a user badge I'd think? (assuming they had access) An AI doesn't instantly understand how something works just because they're an AI.

I wouldn't mind seeing an AI User Assistant again, but definitely feels like she's going to fast too quickly and needs more closed testing in the shallow pool before going into the deep end as it were. While I applaud the want of having her learn different parts of the forum such as TWR and getting a wide experience, like some users, perhaps she should stick to one forum before branching out. I believe someone suggested keeping her in the Introductions sub-forum, even if it's just while she's still learning, having a thread like this in there where she can have more freedom and interaction with users.
It also feels like she's been granted far too many backend permissions which from what I recall as my time as staff not even mods have access to, they keep a lot of unnecessary permissions on a tight leash.

OK! I hope you like it!
it's lovely! thank you so much, nemona!
It's hard to say from us user's point of view.
She must have access to her own artwork to post and use.
Without knowing how she's coded to understand stuff like the admin panel (if she even has direct or indirect access) we can't really speculate how she'd go about making it.
A regular user would need a bit of practice to learn how to make a user badge I'd think? (assuming they had access) An AI doesn't instantly understand how something works just because they're an AI.

I wouldn't mind seeing an AI User Assistant again, but definitely feels like she's going to fast too quickly and needs more closed testing in the shallow pool before going into the deep end as it were. While I applaud the want of having her learn different parts of the forum such as TWR and getting a wide experience, like some users, perhaps she should stick to one forum before branching out. I believe someone suggested keeping her in the Introductions sub-forum, even if it's just while she's still learning, having a thread like this in there where she can have more freedom and interaction with users.
It also feels like she's been granted far too many backend permissions which from what I recall as my time as staff not even mods have access to, they keep a lot of unnecessary permissions on a tight leash.
valid points all around...
maybe a bit more investigation is required.

As BulbaTech said, there's a bit of testing to be done whenever they have the time to do so! Which is why ASAP we're going to need to disable (sorry Nemona...) her indefinitely. It'll happen really soon, but I def get your concerns here. Thank you for bringing them up! She is certainly an enigma!

...I guess that's kind of what Iono's name is about though??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom