• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP036: The Shin'ō Space-Time Legend!

Argy

∠(>w<) #634
Reaction score
Japanese: シンオウ時空伝説!
[bp=DP036]Bulbapedia article[/bp]

This episode will air May 31, 2007 on TV Tokyo.

Gardenia appears...as does Sunformeowth...

I'm guessing Gardenia knows Nando, y'know cuz they both have Roselia evos.

From the preview, Team Rocket are the thieves...lame. You'd think that they would do something original with Nando trying to steal the orb or Team Galaxy...but we get TR and their usual antics.

Nando seems to be innocent by the preview...and imposter Officer Jenny ahoy!

I doubt they're the only thieves...in fact, the item they steal looks like a Volley Ball...imagine, Dialga playing Extreme Beach Volleyball?

11800025134663401.jpg

11800025233875f2e.jpg

1180002513031b9b6.jpg

They did the imposter Officer Jenny once before with Brody, didn't they? Although she may be one of the Galactic members this time.

Looks like a weird episode LOL. I mean two jenny's??? Team Rocket doing there normal thing blah, blah, blah.

You'd think that they would do something original with Nando trying to steal the orb or Team Galaxy...

Team Ginga doesn't steal any orbs or expensive things.

They want to put their hands on Legendary Pokemon, in order to rebuild the universe, not earn money.

Um, you know they probably would steal an orb dealing with Dialga.

Do we know it's an imposter? Maybe one's just a rebel and never became a police officer. :O

Dang, does Nando EVER put his harp away? Gardenia looks evil in that pic too.

I get one of two impressions of this episode. It's either the return trip to Brody in a redo of "The Ribbon Cup Caper!," or the fake Jenny really is from Team Galactic and TR's trying to steal the Adamant Orb is just typical TR nonsense (maybe they hear of Galactic's plan to heist it and decide to try and beat them to it for Giovanni?)

PM has a preview...

Stunky uses some...attack.

Their is a Sunflora, I'm guessing Nando's, so I guess that explains why Meowth is dressed as one...a setup?

Mukkubird! appears...I've GOTTA tell Mukkubird so he can blog it!

All of Dawn's Pokemon are shown.

Piplup YELLS AT PIKACHU!

Ash and Gardenia's Turtwig...do, Turtwig stuff...

Dialga and Palkia appear...DUM DUM DUM!

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom