• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP053: Hikozaru's Tears!

Unless Ash is an alien.

Edit: Just saw the preview for it. WOOOO! Go Seviper, go! It's been a while since we saw Seviper battle so vigorously. Maybe we'll get some Zangoose payback.

Last edited:
Aw, I was hoping it would be a realistic looking wound.
Yeah, me too.

Oh well. At least Ash's shirt protected him a little, by preventing the Zangoose' claws from reaching his skin immediately....

Then again, I bet those sharp claws could tear right through his shirt and still scratch his skin pretty badly. That's not good! O.O

Unless Ash is an alien.
Nah, he's more likely to be part-Pokemon. (and that actually makes sense, in a way)

Hehe, lol. XD

Here's that elusive scratch picture from the preview.
scratch.png

Satoshi's blood color is apparantly neon purple.

He's obviously a Namekien.

Unless Ash is an alien.

Edit: Just saw the preview for it. WOOOO! Go Seviper, go! It's been a while since we saw Seviper battle so vigorously. Maybe we'll get some Zangoose payback.

I always knew Delia had a thing for Machokes...[/Pokemon-X joke]

I'm still clinging to the hope that Chimchar will return Paul.

According to Pokeani, this episode has indeed been pushed back to November 8 because of the baseball game...
11月8日放送 (53話) ヒコザルの涙!
11月15日放送 (54話) ナタネとサボネア!さよならは誰のため!
11月22日放送 (55話) エイパムとブイゼル!それぞれの道!!
11月29日放送 (56話)※ ミカルゲの要石!
12月6日放送 (未定)※ タイトル未定 (1時間SP枠の場合有)
※11月1日は日本シリーズ中継の為休止(以降1週繰り下げ)
※12月6日は1時間スペシャルの場合あり (※11月29日にスペシャル放送の可能性有、その場合は56話、57話のSPになり、12月6日は通常放送)(19:00~19:59分枠)
※予定は最新情報が入り次第随時更新します。

Ah, ok.

Heh, think we'll get to the third Gym before 2008 at this rate?

It doesn't matter if we'll get the third gym before 2008
Stop complaining about such stupid things -_-
Not to mention even if it's "slow" as you all say they can easily speed up later and have Sinnoh be the same amount of episodes Hoenn was

I think its obvious regardless of breaks that Sinnoh is gearing up to be the longest saga yet.

Something tells me the writers were somewhat pissed that they had to rush the Battle Frontier saga the way they did. If you look back on it, the saga really was rushed with them desperately trying to get all the Brains/Contests in it before D/P came out.

Perhaps this time they want to take things slow so they don't have to rush whatever comes after it. Heck, we don't even know if D/P will have a Battle Frontier equivilant. Maybe Sinnoh is what will be the only region for the entire D/P series.

Man, this baseball stuff really sends a screwball into my viewing schedule.

Luckily after the Spiritomb episode we'll get a double-header. Y'know, warming up for the Christmas Break, like 2 weeks, we get every year. So, damn, this season might be the seventh-inning stretch!

GAAAAAAAHHH!!!! @@$#%#$%@#! I hate sports. *dies*. Why don't they just go ahead and change Pokemon to an "every other week" schedule, sometimes its seems like it already is?

Well, the next gen of games wont be out in 2 or 3 years (if we're lucky), so it doesn't matter how long it takes for Satoshi to get the badges. ^^;

It matters when it comes to whether or not we'll get a filler saga in-between DP and the next gen. Personally, I'd preffer them to finish DP in a decent amount of time (read: less than or equal to Hoenn's lenght) and spend the rest of the time on one or two filler sagas.

Anyone looking at the preview can tell that's sooo not the case. Dogasu realy worded that badly.

I'm amazed that no one's picked this out yet. Shouldn't there be some speculation by now about if Hikozaru will go to Takeshi, so that each of our heros has their own D/P starter?

Trust me. It won't happen.

For all we know, Chimchar was just crying towards everyone for them protecting him. He knows Paul would let him get attacked, so he's grateful to all of them. He just happened to have been crying at Brock at the time.

Plus it'd be stupid to drum up those two eps of him joining only to go to Brock. Do these people want another Marshtomp?

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom