• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP077: Everyone's a Rival! Mikuri Cup!! ・ DP078: Fierce Fighting! Respective Battles!!

Dogasu

ロケット団よ永遠
Reaction score
-Haruka's wearing a dress that has some kind of veil.

-Satoshi's wearing some kind of suit.

-Mikuri is a judge along with Sukizo, Joi, and Contesta.

-There will also be an announcement about the Giratina movie made during the special

Satoshi actually dresses up for this contest? Must be the influence of Mikuri being a judge.

Awesome! I can't wait to see Ash's contest outfit! ^_^

But I just checked the TV tokyo site and it still has last week's preview on there. Do they put the new ones up on Friday? Or will it be up there later today?

Ash actually dress like a old spy/agent outfit
Well Haruka is like Gypsy/lol at her hat,she probaly never done outfit contest before.I was dissapointed at Hikaris reactions to Haruka,where the excitement that shes meeting a better cordinator.The fact that everyone using water pokemon mean it is a water pokemon contest but,the vs yanmega title is not confirmed yet.

ok, with Haruka and Satoshi dressing up, ill be damned if Hikari doesnt wear something different.

Unfortunately, she wears the same dress she's always worn. =( I wish she'd wear something new for a change.

How is everyone seeing the preview?

Oh wait....you guys probably watched D/P 77. ^^;

Darn, I wanna see Ash's new outfit!

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw it. =D

Last edited:
So is the contest water pokemon exclusive or not? I want to see Ambipom, Glaceon and Gligar in it too =(

I'm gonna laugh my pants off in advance at the thought of Ash in a suit XD

I've seen an image of May's outfit and gotta say it's adorable and suits her well.

*snoooooort*
I'm gonna be laughing throughout this entire episode for sure.

Yay!

I finally saw Ash's contest outfit!

And I have to say, he looks awesome in that suit! =D

Yep, that dark grey/black suit looks great on him, especially with those white gloves! (heh, this is the first time in the anime where Ash has worn white gloves!) ^_^

Also, that last scene in the preview with Ash looking very happy: Aww, he's so cute!! :crush:

Last edited:
Yeah, it does!

And it also reminds me of one of the male trainer outfits from Pokemon Battle Revolution! XD

Found these on sppf.. xD

dnle91.jpg

xer4tz.jpg

Man, does Hikari not get sick of wearing the same dress? :/ She should use the one she wears at the beginning of Kaze no Message.

Haruka looks cute in that arabian outfit.

Lets Hope one day a Lickitung eat up her dress,so she get a new one,I am well sick of that outfit for 70 episodes :l

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom