• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP127: Kissaki Gym! Ice Battle!!

Re: DP 127 "Kissaki Gym! Ice Battle!" Preview Thread

Interesting match. Candice is truly 7-th in power gym leader. Her Abomasnow is something. And funny also )

Interesting match. Candice is truly 7-th in power gym leader. Her Abomasnow is something. And funny also )

Abomasnow reminds me of Whitney's Miltank; it is a powerhouse yet it becomes extremely agitated in battle when it gets attacked.

Candice is one of my favorite Gym leaders now. She basically took off her sweater right at the start of the battle!

I just watched the episode and it's probably one of my favorite gym battles so far. :p Her Abomasnow has quite the personality; just seeing it get all frustrated because it couldn't get a hit on Chimchar was pretty hilarious.

Oh and one question, does anyone know if her Abomasnow is female? It sounds a lot like a girl, so I was wondering if it's been stated somehow what its gender was.

Oh and one question, does anyone know if her Abomasnow is female? It sounds a lot like a girl, so I was wondering if it's been stated somehow what its gender was.

I'm 99% sure they didn't say anything about its gender
EDIT: Also, there was nothing to suggest they had any reason to do so (for example in the Celestic Contest - they had a reason to say Ambi and Delcatty's genders since one fall in love with the other)

I'm 99% sure they didn't say anything about its gender
EDIT: Also, there was nothing to suggest they had any reason to do so (for example in the Celestic Contest - they had a reason to say Ambi and Delcatty's genders since one fall in love with the other)

Um....did you forget Abomasnow has a gender difference?

Um....did you forget Abomasnow has a gender difference?

I didn't play DP so I'm not used to gender difference
Well... if that's the case, was Candice's Abomasnow male or female by the games' gender difference?
Even if it's the female appearance game-wise... unless they say something in the anime, I think we still can't use that as a proof

Candice is one of my favorite Gym leaders now. She basically took off her sweater right at the start of the battle!

What do you mean "basically"? :p

I liked it more with that weird "camera" angle at the beginning. Both Ash and Candice looked unusually taller than usual.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom