• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP128: Battle Pyramid! Shinji VS Jindai!!

ii kanji

A chair for baby bear
Reaction score
I didn't actually see very much because it was horribly out of sync, but I heard quite a bit.
-Battle Pyramid lands. Jindai, seems to be at the controls.
-Shinji dun look very happy
-Regirock vs Hariteyama
-Ringuma's fighting
-I also saw Registeel building up some attack
-In terms of narration - Shinji knows Jindai? He battles him...what kind of secrets are here?!?! But not in that order, I don't think :p

ETA: I've now edited the title thrice. I'm an idiot, ok? xD

Last edited:
Re: DP 128 "Pyramid Battle! Brandon vs. Paul!" Preview Thread

- From what I see, matchups are:
Hariteyama vs. Regirock
Boober vs. Registeel
Nidoking vs. Registeel
Ringuma vs. Regice

ii kanji, titles should have the Japanese name of Brandon and Paul since this is a Japanese episode.

Last edited:

ii kanji, titles should have the Japanese name of Brandon and Paul since this is a Japanese episode.
Ah sorry ^^" My bad, I just lazily c&ped!

I wonder why Hikari is so scared of Shinji that she's hiding behind Nozomi...

Re: DP 128 "Pyramid Battle! Jindai vs. Shinji!" Preview Thread

Oh, Brandon. That smug-ass smirk is awesome. And I'm sure Zoey meeting Paul is going to be terribly, terribly pleasant.

-In terms of narration - Shinji knows Jindai?

O RLY?

Damn nice match ups Shinji got there, And I wonder why Jindai is happy to be in Sinnoh. Oh wait... Regigigas

Brandon! Get those hands at ten and two, mister! Didn't anyone ever teach you how to drive...a giant...flying...pyr...a...mid...

*ahem* (why does a giant flying pyramid have a ship's wheel? Let me guess, he really said "pirate king" and Scott misheard him)

The most awesome part of the preview is when Hikari is holding Nozomi back. It looks like she's about to hit Shinji or something. Just when we thought this episode couldn't get anymore awesome.

DP128Preview_1.jpg

You missed a match up PKMN_Veteran.

DP128Preview_2.jpg

DP128Preview_3JPG.jpg

It's been much too long since we've seen Shinji kick this much ass.

Oh, Brandon. That smug-ass smirk is awesome. And I'm sure Zoey meeting Paul is going to be terribly, terribly pleasant.

O RLY?

YESRLY, SHIN

I cannot -wait- for next week. Main Rival 1 meeting Main Rival 1 is going to be quite incredible.

I wonder how Shinji is going to react to his daddy *runs*

I wonder why Hikari is so scared of Shinji that she's hiding behind Nozomi...

From what I could see Hikari isn't scared, just worried.
She didn't hide behind Nozomi, but rather pulled her aside because Nozomi seemed to be on the verge of tearing Shinji's face off.

EDIT:
Awww, beaten!

Oh HELLS yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Paul SMASH!

:eek: Hell, awesome! Shinji, I LOVE YOU! x3

Nozomi vs Shinji actually sounds like my cup of tea!

I haven't been this excited for AGES! :-D

This episode is going to be good. Doesn't the preview show Eleboo fighting too? From the looks of things Shinji is really going to go all out. Which will make for an awesome episode.

Shinji has a Hariyama a Nidoking and more? And he goes rage? Since when did Shinji become kickass jerk dude? Seriously this is epic. I bet someone hats daddy....

I'm rather curious about Shinji (god, I'm never consistent with their names) getting to battle all three of the Regi's.
Does that mean he actually manages to defeat one of them? Or does Jindai just switch them out at one point during their battle? Ooooh man, next week's gonna be bitchiiiiiin'!

Can anyone give a link ?

Shinji better be majorly owned by daddy! And Jindai better be his daddy! :p

wait how many Pokemon does have? We have Magmar Hariyama Nidoking Urasaring Sneasel and who else? Ash does not stand one chance at the league.

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom