• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review DP185: Trick Room of Terror! Satoshi VS Kōhei!!

This was actually a pretty good episode, though I wanted Gible to evolve!

I did too. At least Gible was able to learn Draco Meteor in the battle.

Maybe Gible will suffer from Aipom syndrome and go to Isshu with Ash. Then evolve? If that happens, let's hope he doesn't get shafted...

Gotta say, for someone who never had that much importance in the show, he fights hard. And a bit dirty. Sludge-bombing Gible's mouth, and Trick Room is always a dirty move.

Plus, Infernape learned Flare Blitz when he didn't have any use this episode. And why were Torterra and Glalie just standing there doing nothing?

Almost surprised Gible didn't evolve after beating all three of Conway's Pokémon, including Dusknoir. But he did master Draco Meteor (without hitting Piplup), and the Mezase Pokémon Master remix was a nice add-on, even if it didn't completely fit. (Whatever happened to the Symphonic Medley? I thought they loved using it.)

I lol'd at Lickilicky's attacks and how Brock Crazy pkmn trainer Barry, and Dawn's facial expressions :D oh and Piplups too

Plus, Infernape learned Flare Blitz when he didn't have any use this episode. And why were Torterra and Glalie just standing there doing nothing?
I think the three of them were simply in the middle of training. Conway seemed to think they were the ones Ash would use in the battle.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom