• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dream Radar, Fossils, Starters, Phoine, Many others

EmeraldDragonair

Hoenn Fanatic
Reaction score
As a result of confirmation of some copies of Pokemon X/Y being released early, I will be boycotting the internet for an unidentified amount of time (until at least beating the Kalosian Champion, possibly much longer).
As a result I will no longer be able to complete trades, and as such you may consider this thread closed.

PS: Blame Canada

Last edited:
I can breed a Squirtle for you. I want an Australian Ditto please. I am swedish so the Matsuda Method works then, right?
I can breed Smeargle too for a Feebas.

I can breed a Squirtle for you. I want an Australian Ditto please. I am swedish so the Matsuda Method works then, right?
Unless you felt the need to import the game from Australia then it should work.
I'm not entirely sure if the country is based on what you marked on the GTS Globe, or if it is determined by the code on the game card (in which case New Zealand/Oceania may be considered part of Australia).
Either way Sweden will defiantly be separate.

That would be great, I'll get started in the feebas once i'm through breeding a few other things.

EDIT: I actually already have the ditto, so we can do that trade whenever your ready.

Last edited:
Unless you felt the need to import the game from Australia then it should work.
I'm not entirely sure if the country is based on what you marked on the GTS Globe, or if it is determined by the code on the game card (in which case New Zealand/Oceania may be considered part of Australia).
Either way Sweden will defiantly be separate.

That would be great, I'll get started in the feebas once i'm through breeding a few other things.

EDIT: I actually already have the ditto, so we can do that trade whenever your ready.

I can tade mostly on weekends or when I see that you are on.

OK I have done some more research and while everything I can find on Masuda's method is very vague, but it appears that it is based on language (Bulbapedia wasn't clear on that, and it was my original source).
So if your game is in English it will not work.

OK I have done some more research and while everything I can find on Masuda's method is very vague, but it appears that it is based on language (Bulbapedia wasn't clear on that, and it was my original source).
So if your game is in English it will not work.

Hmm. Can you give a Porygon?

I have a Phione and Spiritomb. I would like Cartapie and DWF Porygon, please

I have a Phione and Spiritomb. I would like Cartapie and DWF Porygon, please

I mean to say I was offering Phoine and Spiritomb, although that section could have been written out better (now fixed)
Also I didn't mean I had a female of every species that I have from the Dream Radar, only some of them (Porygon is a Genderless species anyway)

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom