• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dream starter

I want an Eevee or an Axew as my starter. They're both just so adorable, except when Axew evolves, but Haxorus looks awesome. Deino would be an awesome starter too, especially when you know what its final evolution is.

If it would be a starter set where there is a rotation of weakness (like the fire-water-grass), then I would like for the starters to be:

Tyrogue - Ralts - Zorua

Probably Sentret, (although it comes early anyway.) So, maybe Deino ,Snivy (DW ability), or Togepi.

Eevee or Shinx. It would be so awesomely awesome!

Nyeh... Mah Shinx will destroy the entire Unova region and call it self the NEW Team Plasma!

Can't though you just trade a Egg of the Pokemon, then hatch it, and use that as your starter?

A Riolu, Eevee, or Mienfoo. Basically, I'd want something that evolves into one of my favorites.

Isn't it funny how we all have different favorite Pokemon? :)

I think I'd pick Budew. Roserade is one of my favorite Pokemon, and I'm pretty sure we'll never get a Pokemon that isn't one of the three starting types. Or even one that isn't of a relatively common type. (Ice-type is my favorite. Second-least common type. ;-; )

Pochama, if I had to choose from the standard starters. Otherwise, I would choose Mawile, since it is from my favorite type and it would be relatively tiny forever, since it can't evolve (currently, that is). Meloetta would be awesome to have as starter too. But hey, it is a legendary, some may say that it is not fair to have one as starter... Even though it is not one of the uber ones.

Riolu, Scraggy, and Zorua would be so great. Also, i would love Eevee, if they did that, they could introduce some new forms for it too.

A dragon type starter (Dratini, Bagon, Deino) would be cool, or an electric type like Shinx or Mareep.

But I'd probably go with Poliwag (since Poliwhirl is my favorite Pokemon)

I always thought it would be cool if they introduced a new triangle, for instance a Dark, Psychic and Fighting set of starters, something to that effect. With the Dark pokemon having an immunity against the Psychic one maybe that wouldn't work out super well, but something along those lines would be cool. Also, I think it would be cool if a set all had a shared type (maybe dragon or steel or something a bit more obscure than fire, water, or grass) and their evolved forms all had drastically different types. For instance, you could have a dragon/electric, a dragon/rock, and a dragon/psychic. Something where no one has an advantage over the other, but they're all very different from eachother.

I'd want a Girafarig to start with just because it's my favorite. I don't care if it evolves or not. I'd like Dratini to start with too (Dragonite is another favorite of mine)

I would love to start with a ghost type... Shuppet is my favorite, though I also think Litwick would make an awesome starter Pokemon. In fact, I use my Chandelure way more often than I use my Samurott in White Version.

Hmmm...dream starter? Aron, Magnemite, or Beldum. Dem metal Pokémans :D
As for my Legendary, Celebi. It has a lot of nostalgic value for me.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom