• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dream World Pokemon - New: Taillow/Zubat/Marill/Shellos/Slowpoke

Re: Dream World Pokemon - New: Krabby/Zubat/Marill/Shellos/Slowpoke

Pick which Shellos you want.

Pick which Shellos you want.
do you know that i want only females because i want to be able to breed the same pokemon in myself, as i can see, you have only one female shellos in your list so i'll pick her :p

Re: Dream World Pokemon - New: Krabby/Zubat/Marill

Shadow and I have already traded.

List some of your offers and I'll take a look at them.

shaymin, lvl 1 palkia tru arceus 10 aniv zapdos articuno moltress deoxys darkrai tru regigigas shiny vulpix glaceon murkrow

Re: Dream World Pokemon - New: Krabby/Zubat/Marill

shaymin, lvl 1 palkia tru arceus 10 aniv zapdos articuno moltress deoxys darkrai tru regigigas shiny vulpix glaceon murkrow

I have them all on my Soul Silver, just haven't transferred them over to White.

shiny rotom absol or totodile? te absol is ev trained. the other 2 are UT

.....damn tycoon xD. items like focus sash choice band etc?

I'd like this one please:

Slowpoke
Rash/Female - 25/16/31/11/31/31

You know where my offers are ;D

Added Dream World Shinx to list, it is male but I can clone it. I caught him myself about 5 minutes ago.

Slowpoke Calm/Female - 17/31/11/x/31/31

Can you reserve this? I'm IV/Egg Move breeding DW Tangelas soon. As in later today.

Anyway you could trade me any female poliwag? Anything you're looking for? Like a true TRU (see what I did there) Arceus or something? The DW pokemon I have you already do.

Would you be willing to trade your DW Jolteon for a level one male Druddigon with Shadow Claw, Dragon Claw, Iron Tail (egg move), and Sludge Bomb? I can teach it almost any other TM or HM move from generation five if you would like.

Here's my FC if you're interested: 1979-0175-9889

If not, I have some more egg-move babies and loads of Oshawott.

Thank you!

Auxulium, can you breed me a female scrappy taillow, if I breed you a female cloud nine lickitung?

Do you have any female DW Marill left? If so, I'd like one please!

I have female DW Vulpix that I've bred, and female DW Surskit, Shinx and Bellsprout that I got myself.

Let me know what you want!

Do you still have this Krabby? Adamant/Male - 20/31/31/31/12/15

I'll give you a Rain Dish Surskit with Hydro Pump and Mud Shot (offspring of the original DW Surskit I caught) for it.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom