• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dub Voice Actor Guesses/Discussion

As discussed in the M23 thread:
Kimlinh Tran (Valt Aoi, Beyblade Burst S3-present) joins the franchise as Koko

Edward Bosco is Dada Zarude, he also was Caddy in Twilight Wings and Frederick Hartfield in Detective Pikachu 3DS

Billy Kametz is Doctor Zed. Currently Ren/Ash's Rotom Phone in Journeys, and Blue in Masters.

Major Attaway, very talented, also joins the series

As discussed in the M23 thread:
Kimlinh Tran (Valt Aoi, Beyblade Burst S3-present) joins the franchise as Koko

Edward Bosco is Dada Zarude, he also was Caddy in Twilight Wings and Frederick Hartfield in Detective Pikachu 3DS

Billy Kametz is Doctor Zed. Currently Ren/Ash's Rotom Phone in Journeys, and Blue in Masters.

Major Attaway, very talented, also joins the series
Glad you're posting again. And nice to know we agree on who's voicing who.
Looking ahead to the character of Haruhi, being the doppleganger of Chloe, I feel that she'll be voiced by Cherami Leigh

I could be wrong though
It seems pretty likely, since they share the same Japanese VA.

The biggest thing I'm curious about is what Haruhi's dub name will be.

Episode 1 of the new Evolutions mini series features Aleks Le voicing Leon, Adriel Varlack as Hop and Kevin M. Connolly as an announcer.

The voice acting is done at Bang! Zoom Entertainment with James D. Mortellaro and Tony Oliver as voice directors.

Last edited:
Episode 1 of the new Evolutions mini series features Aleks Le voicing Leon, Adriel Varlack as Hop and Kevin M. Connolly as an announcer.

The dub is produced by Bang! Zoom Entertainment with James D. Mortellaro and Tony Oliver as voice directors.
Part of me was hoping they'd get the new dubbing team from LA to do it, they did previously do Origins and Generations

Part of me was hoping they'd get the new dubbing team from LA to do it, they did previously do Origins and Generations
Origins and Generations were different studios.

Origins was done at SDI Media (now Iyuno-SDI) and Generations at Deluxe who did Twilight Wings.

The voice acting is done at Bang! Zoom Entertainment with James D. Mortellaro and Tony Oliver as voice directors.
I find it interesting that Daisuke Ono voiced Leon in the Japanese version of Evolutions after voicing him in Journeys, but Alejandro Saab didn't voice him in the English dub of Evolutions. And usually in both Japanese and English, they like to keep the voice casts separate for each adaptation (with any returning voice actors voicing different characters).

Tara Sands gains two new roles: Chloe's Rotom Phone and Appletun.

Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld voices Pinery in Episode 1 and is Dedenne's dub voice.

Tara Sands gains two new roles: Chloe's Rotom Phone and Appletun.

Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld voices Pinery in Episode 1 and is Dedenne's dub voice.

Strange that we get an early confirmation of her voicing Appletun, we don't see it until JN079

Funny that Rosenfield voicing Dedenne after voicing Bonnie who had an undubbed Dedenne back in XY

Strange that we get an early confirmation of her voicing Appletun, we don't see it until JN079
JN069. But regardless, it looks like she announced it too early because the tweet is deleted now.
Funny that Rosenfield voicing Dedenne after voicing Bonnie who had an undubbed Dedenne back in XY
I actually listened to Dedenne's dub voice this morning out of curiosity, and got a gut feeling it was her. And yeah, I had the same thought.

Back
Top Bottom