• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dumbest Cartoon Character

Dumbest Cartoon Character

• Homer Simpson

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Peter Griffon

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Ed

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • Billy

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Patrick Star

• Derpy Hooves

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Goofy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy's a moron, but nobody can out-idiot Ed. God I hated that show....

Spongebob and Patrick (post-movie). One only has to look at Pineapple Fever, or some other newer episode (especially the Squidward Abuse ones, where they're as stupid as possible) to see why..

Last edited:
Peter Griffin, but he entertains me to an extent. :b

I said post-movie Spongebob and Patrick earlier, but I think Cosmo (The Fairly Odd Parents), Rigby (The Regular Show), and as well as Sparky (Also from The Fairly Odd Parents) are dumber than these guys.

Either Ed, Billy, or Patrick Star for me: three way tie.

I said post-movie Spongebob and Patrick earlier, but I think Cosmo (The Fairly Odd Parents), Rigby (The Regular Show), and as well as Sparky (Also from The Fairly Odd Parents) are dumber than these guys.
Am I the only one who thinks Cosmo has been getting progressively dumber as the years have gone by? Really, I thought he used to be pretty clever in the older episodes despite how dumb he was at times, but now he just acts plain dumb altogether and it annoys me.

Spongebob and Patrick were never what I'd call intelligent, but I still agree they're worse now in Post-Movie Spongebob episodes: Squidward at his worst is smarter than everyone else besides Sandy on Spongebob.

Last edited:
Mod note: This by no means is the anime forum, so in depth discussions as to why characters from the Pokemon anime are dumb isn't a suitable topic to the forum. So let's not derail the thread into any further Pokemon discussion.

Last edited:
Patric Star, HE IS LIKE BEYOND Dome, I CAN'T EVEN STAND HIM.

Had to go with Peter Griffin, as it's not his lack of intelligence but his total lack of common sense. Seriously, the guy knows that a lot of the crap he's doing is dangerous/wrong but he does it anyway. Yes, Homer Simpson is an idiot but half the time he honestly doesn't know any better. Peter does and yet he keeps doing the same moronically stupid crap time and time again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom