• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DuskDawn97's Art Gallery PLEASE, PLEASE VIEW AND COMMENT!

Pidgeot

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Hi guys, and welcome to DuskDawn97's Art Gallery. I just wanna note that this isn't a request shop, because if you did request something, I would be REALLY annoyed. I will post more art here as time goes on, and it might not nessacarrelly be to do with Pokemon.

All new art will also be edited into the first post for easy acess.

I will also post art to do with Topaz and Opal. If I did more of that, then this thread would probably be called the 'Topaz and Opal Construction Thread {Project: Finnia}'.

So, let's begin. Have fun, enjoy, and subscribe.:sweatlol:

Topaz and Opal: Gender Selection Screen

Falkner: Portait

Last edited:
the scratch portrait needs a lot of work, but the recolored/altered trainer sprites look good. Though you missed the white spot by the girl's bucket. EDIT: Oh and by her arms (the area between her arms and body)

And as a note, please don't come into my thread advertising yours. :/

Soz. I'll fix the gender screen now.

they look really awesome
the people in the gender screen look cool too

Thanks. I made/edited them myself.

wow these are amazing can you come to my artwork gallery

I think they're really cute. You keep at it!

Thanks. More coming soon.

The trainers look good but the Falkner portrait isn't so good,because
the proportions and the hair look a little strange.Plus,the bottom should be a straight line.Unless you intended it to be so,I think you should make the thing above the eye skin colour.I suggest you to look at the sugimori art,it will help you a lot.

Back
Top Bottom