• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DW Dratini's EVERYWHERE~! FREE Please Take Them Away

Fethiyet

Reaction score
I Have more than enough Dratini's to hand out, just give me anything in return.

I will take a female DW as well.. =) I can trade now if you are available..

alright i'll go the WFC room in 35 minutes time from this post, so meet me then guys!

...Well It's time, and none of you are here? Should I wait a bit?

Alright I waited 30 minutes, It's up to you guys now to tell me when you want to trade.

Last edited:
sorry about not being on wifi. I've been out and about today. Shoot me a pm next time your available as it'll alert me on my phone if im away from the forums.

alright i'll go the WFC room in 35 minutes time from this post, so meet me then guys!

...Well It's time, and none of you are here? Should I wait a bit?

Alright I waited 30 minutes, It's up to you guys now to tell me when you want to trade.
Sorry about that, but I think it's better that next time at least you waited for someone to reply.. (x.x ) I wasn't online that time..

Sorry I couldn't make it today. I will be on tomorrow.

EDIT: DW female please

Last edited:
Sorry about that guys, I'll PM you Kastigar, and ed + Kaguya can just make a reply here :D (Or PM me)

to Alfredo & GradiusicGridlok: I'll be available to trade tomorrow in the morning till noon and again in the late afternoon (central time) PM me or make a reply here whenever you're ready.

Ed i noticed you're online viewing this thread lol, you ready to get your Drat?

Last edited:
Can I have a female DW?
(I don't know when i can pick it up (I have exams for the moment...))

Can I have a female DW?
(I don't know when i can pick it up (I have exams for the moment...))
Sure, just PM me whenever i'm online or something to get my attention and I can give you one.

I'll take one, don't care what gender, I just would like one.

i want one, not sure how this works still new to it. do i give you my friend code and meet in the union room?

because there are so many of you.. PM me when i'm online to trade lol..

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom