• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

E3 Nintendo Treehouse Discussion

GameFreak sure loves weasels, ferrets, badgers, and otters.

Camera angles look 10x better than what was in XY, and I love that they got rid of the circles underneath the Pokémon this time around. As they were talking about, it really does increase the level of immersion in the games which is always great to see.

The battle screen also looks pretty neat! It's a nice touch how you can see the Pokémon facing each other.

I love that move effectiveness is always revealed in battle. That should take care of the people who complain that there's "too many Pokemon and you have to memorize the types for each one".

Damn I got badly spoiled :p :p :p But I like it! Nice presentation so far!!!

I love EVERYTHING so far, it's awesome. I'm just not too excited about seeing Pichu & Ledyba at this stage again...

Edit: because it was the same with XY's filler Pokémon lol

The capture animation also looks pretty nice too - everything looks so colorful and fluid!

The more battles I see the more I'm appreciating the trainers inclusion in them. Again, it adds a really nice touch to the games.

Looks like full customization is confined as well as battle royal.

Popplio learned disarming voice... I wonder if it means something good :)

Oh snap, better watch out Azumarill. Milotic, Skitty, and Espurr are the only non-Fairy types that learn that.

It looks great. Game Freak is really learning to use the hardware of the 3DS. Also, looks like customization is definitely back.

I wonder if the final evo for Popplio will be water/fairy?
It is more possible now, taking in consideration that he is not physical, so Water/Fighting is less possible. I would be very happy if Water/Fairy finally become true and I will choose him!

I noticed the 4 colored exits in the Battle Royal Arena are designed after Pokemon with that color.
Yellow - Haxorus
Green - Tyranitar
Red - Charizard
Blue - Gyarados

Back
Top Bottom