• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Ebonys Arts

trainer_ebony

PKMN Master (in training)
Reaction score
After the recent contest, and some encouragement, ive decided to make a page here for my drawings. I dont plan to put up everything I have, but I shall add afew.
kenta-kun51 on deviantART
This is my deviant art. This one WILL have everything I do :p

So, I guess I'll start with my most recent drawings. Both have a Ghost-type pokemon in them, so I guess Halloween is on my mind :D I stuck em in spoiler tags cuz its easier than shrinking them :p

2-8-6.jpg

1-82-1.jpg

Awesome. I like the softness of your style. I also like the swag of the first character. xD Wonderful shading in it too.

Perhaps watch your poses so they feel more natural and less staged. Great sketches, regardless. POST MORE.

Awesome. I like the softness of your style. I also like the swag of the first character. xD Wonderful shading in it too.

Perhaps watch your poses so they feel more natural and less staged. Great sketches, regardless. POST MORE.

Thank you :D
And ik about the pose thing. For the longest time, i was practicing that, then i just started to drift back to a hand full of basic poses. Im gonna try and get back to the more creative and fun poses :D

@trainer_ebony; You've definitely got a good basis. I really like the shading. :)

Some things you should probably look into are anatomy and the like, to make your drawings of people look more professional.

@trainer_ebony; You've definitely got a good basis. I really like the shading. :)

Some things you should probably look into are anatomy and the like, to make your drawings of people look more professional.

Tis what im working on :D Unfortunately, I need a new model. The little wood figure i have isnt the best of models :p

Tis what im working on :D Unfortunately, I need a new model. The little wood figure i have isnt the best of models :p

Haha, well it's better than nothing. You could try looking up some references. I'm sure you could find some useful tutorials or tips if you googled it.

Haha, well it's better than nothing. You could try looking up some references. I'm sure you could find some useful tutorials or tips if you googled it.

True. And i havnt googled any lessons in awhile. that may just be how i spend some of this evening :D
Unrelated, but a question. That banner from the art contest. I was just wondering about the status on that :D

Nice. :3 The proportions look good here and I like his outfit. That serious expression is fitting too. I LIKE IT.

Back
Top Bottom