• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

Nidoran (male - Coastal Kalos #107 and female - Coastal Kalos #104)
Version: Y
Level: 11
(Only saw them in a horde battle, with only one nidoran female each time)

Nidorino
Location Route 11
Level: 21
Pokedex Entry: Coastal Kalos #108; An agressive Pokemon that is quick to attack. The horn on its head secretes a powerful venom.
Height: 2'11"
Weight: 43.0 lbs

Nidorina
Pokedex Entry: Coastal Kalos #105; When feeding its young, it first chews the food into a paste, then spits it out for the offspring.
Height: 2'07"
Weight: 44.1 lbs

Hariyama
Level: 23
Pokedex entry: Coastal Kalos #96; It loves to match power with big-bodied pokemon. It can knock a truck flying with its arm thrusts.
Height 7'07"
Weight 559.5 lbs

Chingling
Pokedex entry: Coastal Kalos #111; There is an orb inside its mouth. When it hops, the orb bounces all over and makes a ringing sound.
Height: 0'08"
Weight: 1.3 lbs

Last edited:
I found a bunch of Pokemon with a very low encounter rate (between 1 and 5%) on Route 8: Absol, Seviper, Bagon. There might be others.

I found a bunch of Pokemon with a very low encounter rate (between 1 and 5%) on Route 8: Absol, Seviper, Bagon. There might be others.

I was actually attacked by a mixed horde of Seviper and Zangoose (4 Seviper, 1 Zangoose) on route 8.

The location information for Kangaskhan is dead wrong. I found one in X(it was a pain to catch) in Glittering Cave.

Hey guys, made an account on here to hopefully suggest a small fix on the Tyrunt entry on the page:

Tyrunt starts evolving at level 39 during the day.

Just something that bugged me a bit while playing. (I was a bit ticked it didn't evo, I was playing at night)

Since it appears I cannot edit... I'm going to point out, if it hasn't been said already, that all three of the elemental monkeys, Pansage, Panpour, and Pansear, can be found in Santalune Forest. I have version X, and my New Zealand friend has version Y, and he can confirm this for his version as well. I do apologize if that's already been said somewhere else.

Florges

Version Y
Evolves from Floette using a Shiny Stone. Final evolution of Flabebe
No. 070 (Central Kalos dex)
"Garden Pokemon"
Type: Fairy
Height: 3'07"
Weight: 22.0 lbs
Pokedex: In times long past, governors of castles would invite Florges to create flower gardens to embelish the castle domains.

Wanna mention that the ability drought has been nerfed. :eek:hdear:

Instead of lasting the entire battle, like it used to, it only lasts for 5 turns. You can recall and send out the pokemon with the ability to get the sunlight back once it's gone, so it essentially acts as if you used sunny day on the first turn.

I guess that the devs thought that mega charizard Y was too powerful...

Last edited:
This change has been made to all weather effects. Guess GF thought weather in general was too powerful.

Some PokéDex entries from X:

Braixen: It has a twig stuck in its tail. With friction from its tail fur, it sets the twig on fire and launches into battle.

Delphox: It gazes into the flame at the tip of its branch to achieve a focused state, which allows it to see into the future.

Klefki: These key collectors threaten any attackers by fiercely jingling their keys at them.

Malamar: It wields the most compelling hypnotic powers of any Pokémon, and it forces others to do whatever it wants.

Espurr: The organ that emits its intense psychic power is sheltered by its ears to keep power from leaking out.

Doublade: When Honedge evolves, it divides into two swords, which cooperate via telepathy to coordinate attacks and slash their enemies to ribbons.

Swirlix: To entangle its opponents in battle, it extrudes white threads as sweet and sticky as cotton candy.

Binacle: Two Binacle live together on one rock. When they fight, one of them will move to a different rock.

Carbink: Born from the temperatures and pressures deep underground, it fires beams from the stone on its head.

Goomy: The weakest Dragon-type Pokémon, it lives in damp, shady places, so its body doesn't dry out.

Sliggoo: It drives away opponents by excreting a sticky liquid that can dissolve anything. Its eyes devolved, so it can't see anything.

Pumpkaboo: The pumpkin body is inhabited by a spirit trapped in this world. As the sun sets, it becomes restless and active.

in Santalune Forest, you can catch pansage, pansear, or panpour. judging from the fact that I just got attacked by three pansage in a row, and several more times off and on, I think they might only show up based on what starter you pick, giving you whatever you have a type weakness to.
Could be wrong, but this is what it looks like to me.

jsut tried to paralyze a pikachu and it said it doesn't effect it. since when are electric types immune to paralysis?

i would like to request an edit to many pokemon that say they need to be traded in order to get in x and y, Mewtwo being the most prevalent one, Mewtwo is caught in the Unknown Dungeon.

My friend managed to find a Sableye in Reflection Cave in Pokemon Y. Whether or not you can find it in Pokemon X I can't confirm.

I just caught zygarde the last pokemon in the kalos pokedex please let me edit the page everything I would post is confirmed

The Ability section needs to be updated. It states that Abilities cannot change except through evolution. With the new item, Ability Capsule, which can be purchased in the Battle Mansion in X and Y, the item description states that it can switch Pokemon abilities if they have more than one ability. It costs 200 BP, and I have not earned enough BP to buy one myself and test it, so I'm not sure exactly how it works, but it's something to keep in mind.

Poked my head into Bulbapedia after an epic battle with an Eevee (blew probably 8 different balls on it while it was at 5 HP) and saw there was little to nothing on him for X&Y. Others may have posted but compiling information is what leads to confirmation; so here's what I have on my Eevee in X for whenever edit restrictions are lifted.

Caught around 7:30pm EST - after dark - on Route 10 just outside of Geosenge
Male
Level 21
No. 077 in the Coastal Kalos Pokedex
Pokedex entry: "A rare pokemon that adapts to harsh environments by taking on different evolutionary forms."
Came with Swift (normal), Quick Attack (normal), Bite (dark), Refresh (normal)

Here are two pokedex entries for Pokemon x:

Metapod: A steel-hard shell protects its tender body. It quietly endures hardships while awaiting evolution.
Butterfree: It loves the honey of flowers and can locate flower patches that have even tiny amounts of pollen.

After spending about 1 hour in the Reflection Cave, here's all the Pokemon I found:

Mr. Mime, Mime Jr. (Horde), Roggenrola, Solosis, Chingling, Carbink, (rare), Ferroseed (rare), Sableye (rare).

Back
Top Bottom