• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbapedia Edit Request(s)

ive seen zapdos in gen 6 in the wild it and judging from the pokedex locations when i check it every now and then it seem to move around to different areas and might keep damage taken like the other wandering rare pokemon i encountered it after becoming champion

saw zapdos again turns out it runs before you get a turn which means you have to have a pokemon with a antirun abitly in front to prevent it from running

I have information for Eevee and Sylveon.

Eevee
  • Learns Baby-Doll Eyes at Level 9
  • Evolves into Sylveon by leveling up after learning a Fairy-type move and having max Affection in Pokémon-Amié

Sylveon
  • Learns Fairy Wind at Level 9
  • Learns Draining Kiss at Level 20
  • Learns Moonblast at Level 37
Sylveon also learns Skill Swap, but I can't remember which level.

Draining Kiss
The user steals the target's energy with a kiss. The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target.
Category: Special
Power: 50
Accuracy: 100
PP: 10

Moonblast
Borrowing the power of the moon, the user attacks the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Atk stat.
Category: Special
Power: 95
Accuracy: 100
PP: 15

I've been messing around with Zygarde to find out it's maximum potential stats at lvl 70 when being caught if it's to any help to figure out correct lowest/max stats for 50/100:

Zygarde lvl 70 Max for each stat without Nature:

HP 252
Atk 166
Def 196
Sp. Atk 140
Sp. Def 158 (est.)
Speed 159

Zygarde lvl 70 Max for each stat with positive Nature:

HP 277 (est.)
Atk 182
Def 215 (est.)
Sp. Atk 154 (est.)
Sp. Def 174
Speed 174

If you are interested of the data for each individual Zygarde caught I can post it too.

* (est.)-values are calculated from Max IVs without nature + 10%.

Please update or remove the first trivia point on the page "List of Pokémon by New Unova Pokédex number" now that the Kalo's regional number had surpassed it. Also besides adding that trivia point to the Kalos Pokedex numbering list, that list has not been added to the List of Pokemon template yet.

The Mega Stone list needs to be updates with Pokemon like Mega Gardevoir, Mega Aggron and Mega Tyranitar. Also, the method of finding hidden Mega Stones whould be put on there, or at least (since the game has been released everywhere now), let the people make edits now.

Floette learns Wish at level 20.
Honedge learns Pursuit at level 13.
Rout 6 has TM 09 Venoshock on the right path, on a raised area accessible from the road on said path.

Hawlucha can have the ability Limber
Hawlucha, at level 19 in the wild, has Karate Chop, Wing Attack, Roost, and Ariel Ace. at level 20, it learns Encore(At least the difference in movesets for the wild Hawlucha have encore and not karate chop. will confirm when I level it up next..
This is just my opinion, but I suspect the gender ratio for Hawlucha is 50/50, from what I've been catching. it also seems to be somewhat uncommon compared to the other pokemon. I have actually had more random hordes then Hawluchas fight me on route 10.
I am also willing to bet Hawlucha learns Sky Drop at some point, and/or seismic toss. they both seem like the kind of moves that fit its theme. Will level and see if I'm right.

Name Rater is in Camphrier Town. He's the well dressed man inside the pokemon center to the right.

Y Version, Kalos Route 15: Liepard, Level 36
Y Version, Kalos Route 15: Murkrow, Horde (Level 18)

Last edited:
I'm From Beyond the Stars on the wiki and can add in some descriptions and info for Evolution Stones. There's now an Evolution Stone shop in Lumiose City as well if that hasn't been noted. This is all from a PAL retail Y version.
Leaf Stone: A peculiar stone that can make certain species of Pokémon evolve. It has an unmistakable leaf pattern.
Fire Stone: A peculiar stone that can make certain species of Pokémon evolve. The stone has a fiery orange heart.
Moon Stone: A peculiar stone that can make certain species of Pokémon evolve. It is as black as the night sky.
Sun Stone: A peculiar stone that can make certain species of Pokémon evolve. It burns as red as the evening sun.
Water Stone: A peculiar stone that can make certain species of Pokémon evolve. It is the blue of a pool of clear water.

MEGA EVOLUTION STUFF BELOW
I've also recieved megastones for Gengar (Gengarite) and Abomasnow (Abomasite) so I can confirm they have mega evolutions though I don't know types or anything.

Last edited:
I noticed there is not explanation in the wiki about how santalune is a exact remake of viridian forest from gen 1. Including some of the pokemon are the same (pikachu, caterpie, weedle, kakuna and metapod)

Other thing I noticed is that every starter in this gen starts with an elemental attack. I don't remember if black and white 2 also did the same.

I've noticed that on Kalos Route 8 that while I can find Zangoose easily, I can only get Seviper in hordes. Course after reading the Pokemon listing in the Kalos Route 8 page and since I am playing Pokemon X, I suspect that outside the hordes, Zangoose and Seviper for a single encounter is version exclusive. Can someone who has Pokemon Y help confirm this because if it were true then there is a mistake on Kalos Route 8's page.

I've noticed that on Kalos Route 8 that while I can find Zangoose easily, I can only get Seviper in hordes. Course after reading the Pokemon listing in the Kalos Route 8 page and since I am playing Pokemon X, I suspect that outside the hordes, Zangoose and Seviper for a single encounter is version exclusive. Can someone who has Pokemon Y help confirm this because if it were true then there is a mistake on Kalos Route 8's page.

I have Y and as I recall, I kept getting single Sevipers there. I never found any random hordes, but i think if I used honey, I'd probably get Zangoose hordes.

Just finished Reflection cave, and appearently "There exists an item that can change a Pokemon's Ability". Construction worker in the house east of pokemon center in Shalour City says this. could be hinting at some end game area that lets you change abilities of a pokemon, possibly for a price. this seemed important, so I thought I should report it. if anyone has seen anything on this, it might be a good time to post about it.

Shalour City Pokemon Center: Man to the right makes a reference to an indie game known as Beat Buddy. he says "I've been Playing this totally sweet game recently. You play as some cool little dude, who runs around and whacks enemies to the beat of the music!" found in Pokemon Y. can someone confirm if this reference is in Pokemon X.
Also, the fourth/fifth sighting of Mr. Bonding is in the pokemon center, rather then in a hotel. I forget where you first meet him. in Shalour city, he gives you Critical Power Lv. 1

Back
Top Bottom