• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eevee give away! (ideal for breeding/training)

Think someones already reserved the female one. :\

If they dont get back to me by tomorrow evening though its all yours. :D

Ok you can have the female Eevee. I should be around for rest of evening till 12pm GMT.

Nothing I'm really after. DW female Gligor maybe but no rush for that.

I'm available now but I don't have the Gligor... Any chance I can try and get one for you a bit later?
My B2 FC is 5286 9351 1117 and I'm just gonna run upstairs and grab my 3ds :)

Anything else you interested in?

I got alot of random spares.

Can I have the Modest Male Sp. Attack Eevee please?
My FC is 0047 0645 6872.
Thanks! ^^

Sure on both posts.

I should be around 2pm EST / 7pm GMT for 5hrs or so. just type a time want to meet :-D

@Codface
Do you have a female modest Deino with RS stats? If you do, I would love to get one :D My FC is in my signature :)
Thanks~!

Last edited:
Himura
I got
An OS Timid 31 Hp/Satk or
RS Modest 31hp/spd/Satk
Take your pick of which you would prefer.

ミズゴロウ
I can give you a RS Deino female with any 2 stats of SAtk + Hp/Def/Spd modest females with Dark pulse.

I should be around for next 2hours. Please set an exact time if want to meet up.

Finally got my 4 max IV stated Dark Pulse Modest Deino for myself so I'll be putting up a full list of the spares sometime in the next day or so if you'd rather wait and pick one. :D

Himura
I got
An OS Timid 31 Hp/Satk or
RS Modest 31hp/spd/Satk
Take your pick of which you would prefer.

ミズゴロウ
I can give you a RS Deino female with any 2 stats of SAtk + Hp/Def/Spd modest females with Dark pulse.

I should be around for next 2hours. Please set an exact time if want to meet up.

Finally got my 4 max IV stated Dark Pulse Modest Deino for myself so I'll be putting up a full list of the spares sometime in the next day or so if you'd rather wait and pick one. :D

A RS female modest Deino with max IV's in Sp.Atk and Speed would be fine with me :D

Sorry I couldn't trade yesterday or today. D:
Can we we trade on Sunday at about 5:00-ish?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom