• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Eevee Giveaway [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Giving away lv1 Eevees. Lots of them.

do you have my friend code if not this is it (white) 5243 7115 2705

you almost here

I have your friend code entered, Mine is 0003 2921 9951

I think I gave you the wrong one in the VM. Sorry!!

whyd you go you gave me the right that was me

Re: Eevee Giveaway

I went in with only one Pokemon, I'm back now!

I'm so sorry that took so long!! Take good care of them ^^"

Could I get six for my HG please? Don't mind about gender/nature or whatever.

why+how do you have so many? im intrested cuz id love to have this many and oneday give them away too! :loopy: how come you want to give them away? im new so I'm eagar to learn thankyou. p.s one female eevee please if you still have it

FC 1378 2045 2754

Last edited:

Could I get six for my HG please? Don't mind about gender/nature or whatever.
Haha, 6 are yours! I'm really grateful you don't have a preference for their gender/natures ^^
When would you be available to trade? I have a pretty free schedule.

why+how do you have so many? im intrested cuz id love to have this many and oneday give them away too! :loopy: how come you want to give them away? im new so I'm eagar to learn thankyou. p.s one female eevee please if you still have it

FC 1378 2045 2754
I was breeding them in a spare game pack I have for the perfect of each of it's evolutions, and secretly hoping for a shiny. Got a littttttle bit carried away. I have about 300+ in another game too, lol. I'm just looking to free up box space to hatch more, lol
There's a lot of females left, when would you be free to trade?

ps @ both, the friend code in the original post is the one to add, ignore the ones in my sig, different gamepack.

I'm usually available around 1-5 pm GMT then again about 11 pm - 2 am

Wow you have so many Eevees!

Do you think you could consider me for one? Any nature or whatever doesn't matter. I just joined btw this is my 2nd post :3

Friend Code (White) - 3225-0468-3985

I'm usually available around 1-5 pm GMT then again about 11 pm - 2 am
Does around 1-2pm work for you today? I can lurk online from 8-9a (my time, that math is right, right?).

Wow you have so many Eevees!

Do you think you could consider me for one? Any nature or whatever doesn't matter. I just joined btw this is my 2nd post :3

Friend Code (White) - 3225-0468-3985
Haha, I do have quite a few. I can pal park a batch up (as they're all in IV) and you can take your pick from them. When are you available to trade? (Are you sure you just want one?)

Last edited:

Yes, please :)

ACK. I had to reset my FC. It's a used game and apparently this is my first time using it on my DS (I guess it's true since I transfered the others up to V).
The new FC is 1850 7058 7979. Sorry about that!

Ah nightmare. No probs I'll register that one instead

Basically. I'm waiting now. Hopefully I'm doing it right (never used Diamonds thing before)

Me too, but I can't see you?

*Nevermind I realised I was in the wrong place lol

I hope we're not both in the wrong place, lol

Enjoy your Eevee's ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom