• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Eeveelution War

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umbreon's where it's at!

Love it, used it in my SS in-game team, was the best wall I've ever had.

Jolteon, because he's wild and tough, he's electric, and I think he has his stats put in good use, though I wish he has higher attack. He has a good ability which will devastate those electric vs electric battles, though he should have rough skin ability too. He's a good all-around pokemon for a elemental battle in my book. Nice sp. attack. High speed, and a pretty goo sp. defense.

Vaporeon because she's looks peppy and high-spirted. I like her look, and she's hard to faint because of her sp defense and her hp, but she's not bad at elemental attacking either.

Glaceon because she's calm and cool, and she has sp attack, defense, and something else I forgot. But she's good.

Umbreon because he's dark. But he can only be used well in a team battle because he has no attack or sp attack highs in his stats. But he learns good moves and has a good ability for a dark pokemon. But he'd fail in a single battle probably.

Espeon because he's a good Pokemon like Jolteon basically.He can learn awesome moves too and he has synchronize.

Flareon looks the coolest. But of course it sucks. Really really bad.
But Umbreon's the best overall (looks plus stat distribution/movepool)

huh? Umbreon only good for defense battles. No offense in Umbreon at all.

Flareon is a good offense pokemon ever since the sinnoh. I actually like using him because of that fact.

Haven't caught 'em all yet, but at the moment am loving Leafeon! The noise it makes is great the way it hints at a vast forrest.

I prefer umbreon. Payback's a bitch..my sister found that out the hard way when she struck umbreon with fighting moves x3

But I love them all<3

I personally prefer Glaceon. But which would hold out best against the rest? Espeon, I think.

Flareon the only eeveelution that I adore :T
though Glaceon does come in second since I do find it
to be very beautiful but still Flareon rocks

also fffffffff I still want a Poisen or ghost type eeveelution :C​

I picked Vaporeon, Jolteon, Umbreon, Glaceon and Leafeon.

Vaporeon has amazing defensive capability, Jolteon is sharp (lightning fur) and fast, Umbreon is extremely defensive and black, Glaceon is elegant in appearance and Leafeon is...a Grass type.

I like Jolteon the most, kind of because of its typing but mostly because the other ones seem more mellow and he/she is more up front and stands out more to me, but that's just my opinion.

Umbreon because it was one of the first dark types. Also it's very cute. Jolteon is a close second because that was my first holographic card when I was a kid.

I love them all. Except Umbreon.
I wish they had more diverse movepools.
Stats are ok except I'd change Leafeon and Glaceon's speed. Glaceon would be awesome with 95 base speed. It's not like Leafeon can sweep anyways. Has a horrible movepool.

It's not like Leafeon can sweep anyways. Has a horrible movepool.

Wait, what? I disagree with this, if you're talking about lower tier play. Leafeon is actually pretty good at sweeping; sure, it's walled by Steels and Weezing all day, but otherwise Swords Dance and Leaf Blade+Return (or Double Edge) suffice. I've actually found myself in losing positions because some of my last remaining Pokemon were too slow to kill Leafeon, so they survive a hit and get an SD off, and game over.

Leafeon @ Leftovers / Life Orb
Jolly
252 Atk / 252 Speed

Leaf Blade
Swords Dance
Return / Double-Edge
Synthesis / Baton Pass / Wish

is the set in question. It's a pretty underrated set. Sure, it's not a good idea to have it sweep by itself, but leaving it for the end-game or using it as offensive support makes it really useful. It could have a better movepool, but it's a far cry from the "horrible" movepool you called it because it has the stats to use what it already has.

I really like them all, but I like umbreon best. It's a cutie. I feel that with some of the others (*cough* glaceon) that they are very feminine and not that there's anything wrong with that I just felt that my eevee should look like it's gender.

Glaceon, Jolteon, Umbreon. ;) Vaporeon? Ask my sis and she'll say so. ;)

umbereon might be the coolest(and the best staller)
but vaporeon gets my vote

Vaporeon was my original favorite, but I think that was because I liked Water Pokemon so much back then. Now, I'm not sure. I don't like either of the 4th Gen ones, but the 2nd Gen ones are cool. And nothing beats the originals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom