• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Eeveelution War

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care for the Eeveelutions, to be honest. I suppose Glaceon is my favourite. Everyone and their mother uses Eeveelutions, anyways.

Jolteon's mine, but... what happened to Leafeon and Glaceon?:confused:

I hate Taillow's spagetti.
:banana:

What? Hardly any Flareon love here? OK, so it's movepool isn't grat, but it has that monstrous base attack, a very WOW-ing Special Defense, and respectable Special Attack. Hell, I saw this one battle video in which the guy's first two PKMN got KO'd early on, then sent out Flareon, and the thing OWNED. It even survived two full Hydro Pumps from the guy's Tentacruel. That's worthy of a F--K YEAH! from me.

Though to be honest, I'd change his stats, so that his base defense is 95, Sp. Attack is 110, Sp. Defense is 130, and Attack is 65.

My favorite among them is Espeon. I like its graceful, feminine look. ^_^

Way to majorly bump (guess I`m guilty now, too :p). But on topic, I voted for all except Flareon and Leafeon because they just aren`t good :-(. Glaceon isn`t very good either, but it`s so damn cute I had to vote for it :-D. Vaporeon and Jolteon are the most useful, Espeon has a great DW ability, and Umbreon can be extremely difficult to take down for the unprepared and perhaps is the most unique Dark type of them all.

How could you do this to me?! ALL OF THEM!!! I love all the Eeveelutions the same. Because they are awesome.

battle - Umbreon - curse-payback is more than a force of nature. haha..

design - Vaporeon - DUH!

My favorites out of all of them are Glaceon and Espeon.

But the strongest is Umbreon.

In no particular order Umbreon, Vaporeon and Jolteon. Have yet to use Leafeon or Glaceon so I can't say anything about them, but Flareon's the joke of the family.

In order: Espeon, Vaporeon, Jolteon.

Although honestly, I love em all.

umbreon
i love ghost and dark pokemon especially if they are nocturnal.
its rings glow: awesome
i dont like espeon. Why? i dont know.i dont like psychic types.
to of my fav 6 are darkrai umbreon both dark. there counter parts are
espeon and cresslia; both psychic

My top favorites are Espeon and Umbreon. I love them all though to be honest. Each one has a unique thing about them. Espeon has the beautiful design and amazing Special Attack. Umbreon has the tank qualities. Flareon has a good design and can be powerful if raised correctly. Vaporeon has a godly amount of HP, while Jolteon has incredible speed. Leafeon and Glaceon both have very interesting designs as well.

My top 3 faves are Glaceon, Jolteon, and Leafeon. Glaceon because he's gorgeous, Jolteon because he's badass, and Leafeon because he's adorable.

The only Eevolution I don't like is Vaporeon. :/ A) it's ugly, and B) stupid punk walled me in Stadium 2.

Glaceon for its feminine appeal:naughty:, and Umbreon/Espeon just for being from Generation II.

Flareon! Why all the hate? He has the best design in my opinion although it is possible that Espeon is better in battle. I do not like psychic types but I do love Espeon...that is saying a lot!

I voted for only one though...Flareon!

It's a tie between Flareon, Umbreon, and Glaceon for me. If I had to choose I'd probably go with Glaceon, because I love ice types.

Espeon since I love its design, color and the fact that it is psychic type. I also chose Flareon since well, I liked it way back when I played Red before the special split.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom