• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Start Ups Elemental Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't need a relapse of high school," Abby grumbled with an embarrassed tone on her face as her voice went into a whisper. "It was only for my sophomore year anyways."

"No..." Abby replied with a frown, but much to her annoyance, she was being dragged to sit with the others. She wasn't exactly a fan of new people. She just quietly kept to herself.

Radon place a headset onto her ears and began listening to music while continuing to look at the window. She saw plenty of students walk by, new friends, old friends, teachers, etc. All of which were excited about new people. She wasn't. She was here for one thing, and one thing only. School. She doesn't care about having friends, and god her mother and Lucas tried to get her friends; she still remember every time they failed. Radon looked at her schedule, seeing what her teachers and guardian were.
Radon looked at the paper where her guardian was written and then said; "Great, it's Lucas. Looks like someone pull some strings."
Radon put down the packet. then look around the cafeteria one more time, proceeded to pull a book out of her messenger bag, and begun to read.
'Perfectly unnoticed, just as I want it,' she thought.

Last edited:
While helping Sceptile stand, Max extended his other hand towards Grant.
"Yes, I'm a freshman too. The name's Max. Nice to meet you."

Last edited:
Niari applauded herself for correctly predicting the victor of the battle. Surely, being able to gauge the skill of others must be a sign of one being skilled themselves. Noticing the others leaving to go back to the cafeteria, she followed.

She got another soda from the fountain and started walking back to the table she was at earlier. About twenty feet from it, she stopped. Touko was still there, and she was still slightly aggravated with her and her Scyther. Not wanting to be around her at the moment, she looked around for an empty table. She noticed a girl sitting by herself near a window, reading a book. Figuring this was her best option, Niari sat down across from her.

"Yo, name's Niari, battling prodigy and future poison-type gym leader." she said, taking a drink of her soda as Wibber perched herself on top of her head. "You a freshman too?"

Last edited:
"It just had quite the battle against a Gabite, which it lost," Max explained.
Just then, Mr. Conversano walks into the cafeteria.
Walking over slowly while holding Sceptile up, Max asked him where to go to get a Pokemon healed.

Niari applauded herself for correctly predicting the victor of the battle. Surely, being able to gauge the skill of others must be a sign of one being skilled themselves. Noticing the others leaving to go back to the cafeteria, she followed.
She got another soda from the fountain and started walking back to the table she was at earlier. About twenty feet from it, she stopped. Touko was still there, and she was still slightly aggravated with her and her Scyther. Not wanting to be around her at the moment, she looked around for an empty table. She noticed a girl sitting by herself near a window, reading a book. Figuring this was her best option, Niari sat down across from her.
"Yo, name's Niari, battling prodigy and future poison-type gym leader." she said, taking a drink of her soda as Wibber perched herself on top of her head. "You a freshman too?"

Radon gave a small dead stare at girl named Niari. First thing she did was take her headphones out, sure she didn't want friends but she didn't want to be rude to others.
"Yeah, I am," she replied to the girl's question. "My name's Radon, we might see each other in class," she said before checking her hood to make sure it did not come off.
"You can have the table."
She grab her stuff off of the table and place them in her messenger bag, then proceeded to get up.

"Umm..." Niari mumbled, staring at the wall in confusion. "That didn't go very well...."

What had she done to make Radon leave? Did she not like poison-types? Was she an arachnophobe? Had her nose detected the fact that she'd forgotten to shower for three days? Did she think she was annoying?

She sighed and buried her her in her arms. Things were going as awful as ever so far. Wibber climbed down onto the table and prodded her owner's forehead, sad to see her owner in this state again.

"Can't I even make one fucking friend?" she complained, glancing up to pet the spider's head. She reached into her bag and pulled out another cigarette, lighting it up as she stared out the window.

Last edited:
Radon walked away from the table. All she wanted was a quiet evening to focus her thoughts, and she really did not want anyone to interfere. Sure she notice Niari was being bother by something but she wasn't sure what it was or even if she was the right person to help. An anti-social doesn't want to help but she will inform Lucas about it when she gets a chance. She looked around the cafeteria one more time to find a new empty table, but alas all of them were occupied.
"Damn it," Radon said. "It's hard being an anti-social these days."
She just decided to leave the cafeteria, despite it technically being the first time all the new students should be here. She just wanted to be with no one.
"Hopefully no one notices me when I leave," she said as she went to get another bottle of water before she left.

Last edited:
Niari looked over, surprised to hear somebody talking to her. She couldn't help but smile slightly.

"Oh, maybe...I was talking to some chick and she left right after I sat down. What's up with that?" she said. "I remember you from earlier...Dunban, yeah? Whadya here for?"

Radon walked out of the cafeteria. Hoping no one notices. She would of gone back to her and her mother's dorm, where her Pokemon Lana and Ken were. But right now she wanted to figure out a plan for tomorrow, alone. Radon decided to go back to the auditorium, she figure no one would really be there after the assembly and there would be no one to bother her.

Luckily enough she was right, she saw no one in the auditorium. No students, teachers or Pokemon. She sat in the first row of the second set of auditorium seats, and plopped the desk on the side open. Radon placed her bag on the seat next to her, took out her headphones, her school packet and the map of Elemental Academy.
Radon quickly took off her hood, place her headphones on, placed it back on and then said; "I'm remembering theses routes as soon possible."

After returning Sceptile to its Pokeball, Max decided to finish his food before looking for a way to let Sceptile get healed. The food was as good as it was when he first arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom