• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Erza's Bazaar! 5IVs, 6IVs, legends, events, shinies and items. Updated 05/10

Re: Pinkie's Bazaar! 5IVs, 6IVs and shinies. Updated 17/08

What's the speed IV on that Mewtwo?

What's the speed IV on that Mewtwo?

It's stats are 353/256/197/307/216/292 when all EVs are removed from it. I don't really know what IVs that would be though.

It's stats are 353/256/197/307/216/292 when all EVs are removed from it. I don't really know what IVs that would be though.

Quick back-of-the-hand calculation reveals that the Speed IV is ... erm ... not what I'm looking for. Thanks for taking the time though.

Would you take a Larvesta or Tentacool for a Charmander?

What are their spreads like?

Their conventional competitive spreads.

Ok, could I have the Larvesta please? Nicknamed 'Amaterasu' if female and 'Helios' if male please? I'll just register your FC and get the Charmander ready!
Thanks!

Done.

Re: Pinkie's Bazaar! 5IVs, 6IVs and shinies. Updated 20/08

Hey! Could I possibly have the female Gastly? As far as competitive IV Pokemon go, all I really have that you don't already have is a perfect IV Darumaka, but you're free to check out my thread to see if there's anything else you'd like in return.

Hi, could I have that #2 Growlithe? I've got a shiny event Pichu I got in a trade if that's alright.

@Metabee; The Darumaka would be perfect! Could I have it nicknamed 'Mamushka' please? @Hauntales; That would be awesome, thanks!
I'll just reserve the Pokemon for you two until we trade as I can trade whenever.

Okay, I'll register you now, and I'm ready when you are.

Edit: Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: Pinkie's Bazaar! 5IVs, 6IVs, legends, events, shinies and items. Updated 01/09

Shop has been updated with new items and a new want list. I can now do breeding via request but I will only breed from what I already have (Look at my wants list on my not wanted list and I'll give you details.)

The Marrils are on hold at the moment.

Re: Erza's Bazaar! 5IVs, 6IVs, legends, events, shinies and items. Updated 01/09

@Ezra Scarlet, might I ask if you are able to breed for Hidden Powers (HP Ice to be precise)?

Re: Erza's Bazaar! 5IVs, 6IVs, legends, events, shinies and items. Updated 01/09

@Ezra Scarlet, might I ask if you are able to breed for Hidden Powers (HP Ice to be precise)?

I've never breed for HP before but I can check each Pokemon to see. I may get into it at some point.
And hello Senpai :D

Last edited:

I've never breed for HP before but I can check each Pokemon to see. I may get into it at some point.

Hello to you as well. :)
Anyway, if you do try breeding for Hidden Powers might I request an HP Ice Solosis? But if you don't want to do it I don't blame you...

Anyway, if you do try breeding for Hidden Powers might I request an HP Ice Solosis? But if you don't want to do it I don't blame you...

Sure thing! But I'm not sure if I will get round to breeding for HP and I'm not really breeding Pokes at the moment. But if I ever do I'll let you know.
There are other trade shops here though that may do breeding like The Obsidian Mansion.

Sure thing! But I'm not sure if I will get round to breeding for HP and I'm not really breeding Pokes at the moment. But if I ever do I'll let you know.
There are other trade shops here though that may do breeding like The Obsidian Mansion.

Thanks in advance... Maybe. :)
Anyway, while I'm here, might I request one of the male Magikarp? As for what I can offer, I could breed one of my compeditve 'mons to get a 5 IV hatchling, which includes about half of the 'mons on your want list actually... Or I could just give you a 5 IV Vulpix with some Egg Moves (don't remember which) that I breed a while ago, your choice.

Last edited:

Anyway, while I'm here, might I request one of the male Magikarp? As for what I can offer, I could breed one of my compeditve 'mons to get a 5 IV hatchling, which includes about half of the 'mons on your want list actually... Or I could just give you a 5 IV Vulpix with some Egg Moves (don't remember which) that I breed a while ago, your choice.

The Vulpix sounds awesome! What gender, ability, spread and nature is it?

The Vulpix sounds awesome! What gender, ability, spread and nature is it?

Well, lemme check... As for gender, she's a female. IVs are all perfect except Attack and she has a Timid Nature, Egg Moves are Heat Wave, Hex and Extrasensory... And the Ability is Flash Fire, unfortunately. Are you OK with that?

EDIT: There's also an Umbreon I've breed for someone who never picked it up. As for this one's stats, he's male, has an Adamant Nature and 31 IVs in everything barring Sp. Attack and has the egg moves Wish, Yawn, Curse and (I think) Covert with the Ability Synchronize. Is that better?

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom