• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Everybody is Lazy Mafia 1.1 - [Game Over]

Should I go overboard on a flavor-filled story or just let shit hit the fan nightly?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Do what you want

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • We, the players, will come up with a theme, and you, the host, will just have to make it work

Votes: 8 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game End
  1. @DrumBeats
  2. @Einto
  3. @FinalArcadia
  4. @Flashranite
  5. @Hellcrow
  6. @Kakashi Hatake
  7. @leetic
  8. @Lil Bean
  9. @Lord Gaius
  10. @Paperblade
  11. @returnofmastercrazyhand
  12. @Slife
  13. @Zeonth

In a Shakespearean twist

Lil Bean slept through the sunlight and didn't bother growing

Dear Lil Bean,

You are Wisdom Teeth, presumably from your mouth.

You’re...teeth. You hurt! I don’t need to go into it more, except for the fact that you totally don’t exist in Lil Bean’s mouth anymore...and other than the side effect of temporarily super cute chipmunk cheeks, it's probably for the best.

You have a nasty habit of growing incorrectly and causing lots of disorienting pain. Heck, sometimes you just grow in sideways, which causes an incredible amount of discomfort. Because of these…wonderful features, you have the following abilities:

· Active Role(s):

o Standard Strike: Night [X]: Attack [Alias]! You come pre-equipped with a ranged weapon of your choice that can fire once per night. You will fire one of your Mod-given bullets towards [Alias], which will have the might of one standard shot behind it. This action is considered your Standard Shot.

o Impaction: During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with Night [X]: Invade [User]’s gums. You’ll grow through [User]’s gumline, becoming a great nuisance and causing [User] to visit the dentist and fail with their non-killing action(s) tonight, and their killing action(s) tomorrow. Because a dentist will operate on four unique locations, you may only use this ability four times, but you can use them on any night (i.e. you may target four people on Night 1, and have 0 attempts remaining for later).

· Passive Role(s):

o Standard Armor: You come pre-equipped with one Bulletproof Vest, which can withstand a single shot from another user’s standard shot or one other source.

o Supernumerary Powers!: It’s rare that people have extra wisdom teeth, but it just so happens that the host of this game, Elieson, does. Every time a player sends the word “Supernumerary” to the host (via Log or otherwise), you will gain an additional use of Impaction. You can only gain one additional use of Impaction per player.

o Alias Identity: You’ll play the game under the alias of Crowns.

In short, you are the Mafia Bothersome Bicuspid.

You win when you have made it to the Final Two living players, or if nothing can stop this from occurring.

She'll never get to be the big bean on campus.

And thus, the other winner of this game is the last survivor, Einto.

Dear Einto,

You are Super Sonic, from Sonic the Hedgehog series.

With the power of the 7 Chaos Emeralds, you’re Sonic on Steroids. You can run even faster than fast, you can fly, and you can somehow breath in space. How did you figure out how to do all this again? Can you teach me to be a Super Saiyan anthropomorphic talking critter?

Due to your insane speed, and your love of chili dogs, you have the following abilities:

· Active Role(s):

o Standard Strike: Night [X]: Attack [Alias]! You come pre-equipped with a ranged weapon of your choice that can fire once per night. You will fire one of your Mod-given bullets towards [Alias], which will have the might of one standard shot behind it. This action is considered your Standard Shot.

o Drowning some Chili Dogs: During the night, you may respond to your RolePM with Night [X]: I love me some Chili Dogs! While stuffing your face with delicious food, you’ll be impervious to non-killing actions, as people won’t want to get near you for fear of getting their hands all icky sticky. Conveniently, it will also delay a kill that’s aimed at you from triggering until the following night. If you do this, however, you won’t be able to attack someone with your Standard Strike for this night.

· Passive Role(s):

o Standard Armor: You come pre-equipped with one Bulletproof Vest, which can withstand a single shot from another user’s standard shot or one other source.

o Super Sonic Speed: No one is fast enough to stop you from acting, ever!

o Alias Identity: You’ll play the game under the alias of Odin.

In short, you are the Mafia You’re Too Slow Meme.

You win when you have made it to the Final Two living players, or if nothing can stop this from occurring.

Thus, the winners of this game are Einto and returnofMasterCrazyHand

Good Game all,

super_sonic_world_by_nibrocrock-d88omt2.png

Victory song:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC0hV3dea9g

Thanks to everyone for helping me!

Congrats, MCH and Einto! Good game, everyone!

Even though it led to less winners overall and was kind of a necessity given the smaller list of players in this game than the first one, I kind of liked how in the end it came down to only one more player being able to join MCH as a winner. The potential for alliances to fall apart and everyone to be out for themselves kind of fits the "everybody is mafia" name imo. My one regret is using up my Counterstrike ability way too early... If I'd not let my paranoia win out, having been able to use it in the last phase I was alive would've been pretty nice, but you win some and you lose some haha.

Thanks for hosting Elieson! The game had professional hosting, promptness, and great roles and abilities, and I really enjoyed it!

on another note, I find it kind of amusing that in the final three there was both my "Chaos Emerald" alias plus a Super Sonic role lol; kind of appropriate for this being a big anniversary year for Sonic

Congratulations to Einto and returnofmastercrazyhand for winning!
Thanks to Elieson for hosting and all the players that made sure that the game went 100% smoothly!

I enjoyed being an informed observer for the game a lot, there were lots of awesome plays!
Balance-wise I think MCH's role was a bit stronger than anything else but since he was ME I'll excuse it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom