• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Exclusives: Black Or White - Which Do You Prefer?

Which version's exclusives do you like more?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorp

Reaction score
Well? Title kind of sums it up.

It's hard to define which you like since I'm sure there will be some you like in Black over the White counterparts while there will be some you like in White etc... but I guess a way to vote would be majority rules (if like 7 in Black and 5 in White, vote Black).

You can vote based on any criteria for why you "like" a Pokemon, of course, but personally I'm just interested in Pokemon people would actually consider using.

If you could tally up how many you like from each in your posts that would be extra helpful (ex: Black: 10, White: 6), and extra-extra helpful would be naming the Pokemon.

we've plenty of topics on this already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom