• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain Your Avatar

Avatar: Nate from BW2. He's cool.

Profile pic: Delphox. I really like it.

Changed my avatar. Her name is Cocoa Hoto, and she's from the Anime series, Gochuumon wa Usagi Desu ka? or better known in English as, Is the Order a Rabbit?

My avatar is somebody's fan art of Bepo, the bear from One Piece, who I really like. My profile picture is that of Squidward Tortellini Tentacles.

Profile Pic: Death the Kid

My avatar is FF Theatrhythm style artwork of Crono, Marle, and Lucca from Chrono Trigger, created by spicyroll on DeviantART.

It changes periodically, but since day one being on this site I always had big cats as my avatar and profile pics. This time it is jaguars.

My day sign in the Mayan and Aztec calendars is the Jaguar (I've known this since I was very little). While I don't believe in the mystical aspect of day signs, it's still a pretty cool sign to have.

My avatar is filly Rainbow Dash because she's so cute. Profile pic is still fancy Joltik from a deviant art game, Joltik should have been showcased in BW anime instead of Emolga.

It's Aang and Momo from A:TLA.

Profile picture is still the same.

This post is for complete Pokénoobs, but I guess it's worth an explanation.

My avatar is May in her OR:AS style. I haven't yet uploaded a profile picture. For those curious, my avatar is from a recent piece by GreatMik on deviantART - he was kind enough to allow me to use it. The only credit I take is for cropping it such that it abides by the forum rules for avatar sizes. I love it. Now I'm just looking for a great signature.

My avatar is now Hei A.K.A. BK201 A.K.A. The Black Reaper from Darker than Black

It's Illya von Einzbern, who got herself in a terrible situation because she is being used as bait so Rin Tohsaka and the others can capture Kuro, Illya's twin existence.

I changed my icon to a drawing my friend gave me while the previous jaguar icon I had is now my profile pic. It's my lioness character pretending to be more serious than she actually is.

My serious-faced yet completely clueless lioness character icon that I had previously is now used as my profile pic. My new avatar is my jaguar character being an even bigger idiot than the lioness, and she is totally unaware of it. Poor soul.

Both icons were given to me by my friend. :) They have a huge 90s cartoon vibe to them.

Back
Top Bottom