• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Explain your Signature!

It's based on my URPG status. I'm the current Sunyshore Gym Leader and a Grader, Judge, Ranger, and a Senior Ref.

I have such a simple sig... The quote was hilarious and I need credit for stuff, so, that's just about it.

Links to stuff, a banner with the logos of Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, and Slayer, and a quote from the song The Four Horsemen. The four bands are sometimes known as 'The Four Horsemen of Thrash Metal', so I thought it would be somewhat apt.

At one point in the Death Egg Zone in Sonic The Hedgehog 2, Sonic has to chase after his archenemy Dr. Robotnik, but shockingly, no matter how fast Sonic moves, Robotnik will run at the same speed as him and keep ahead the whole time. This happens even if you use cheats to turn Sonic into his even faster Super form! I imagine Robotnik would even be able to keep ahead of a Speed Boosting Ninjask. (Which is also faster than Super Sonic)

The 75th anniversary of the Golden Gate happened to be this year, so I decided to amke that my next theme. Text is still pretty much the same with the addition of a link to the Californian Club, which was founded my yours truly, as well as my claims being updated. Phew ~

I will leave you to figure out what my signature says.

Mine is basically showing how EPIC and AWESOME Infernape is.

In Soviet Russia said:
I will leave you to figure out what my signature says.

Yours says : "If you used a translator, you're a loser." And I TOTALLY did not use Google Translate or anything. Believe me.

My banner is, from left to right: The album cover of Once Only Imagined, the cover of Lullabies For The Dormant Mind, The Agonist's official logo, the cover of The Escape, and the cover of Prisoners. There's also links to stuff above, and a line from You're Coming With Me (by The Agonist) below.

Simply I find the pokemon world to be better than the real world, and it really does teach us the opposite of our parents. As for the Shooti/Trip part, I got annoyed by people constantly calling him a Paul copycat and bad-mouthing him, with no one supporting him.

In a way..... it's an inside joke. It's a gamer, PewdiePie/Felix, and a little statue that he calls Stephano. The barrels....
Barrels are Pewdiepie’s most hated enemy; they are looked at as the lowest of all Pewdiepie haters. Pewdie always throws the barrels away so they don’t bring him bad luck, when doing so
He screams “BARRELS!” which scares the viewers, Pewdie was asked to lower his voice when screaming. Usually he just makes fun of them and screams louder

The character in the banner is The Hooded One from Jeff Smith's Bone series.

The red moon represents the chapter Blood Moon from the series.

The key symbol on the top right is a symbol I've created for a story I'm writing called Lithium Eyes.

The text below includes a quote from the song Why You'd Want To Live Here by Death Cab For Cutie and my claims.

The links above are to my banner shop, a social group I created, a story I'm writing, and my fan club (which is listed as ??? because 1. I did not expect one, and 2. I didn't have enough room).

Well, seeing as I'm quite a Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal lover and huge fan of III, I couldn't resist. III is just so adorable that I tried to capture some of his cutest faces for my signature.

And I love my gradient borders... perhaps too much. XD

Above: Links and whatnot.
Banner: Cowboys From Hell, Reign In Blood, Ride The Lightning, Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?, Powerslave, and Screaming For Vengeance, with the text "Metal Forever". The word 'Metal' is done with each letter in the font of a different band logo. M = Metallica, E = Megadeth, T = Judas Priest, A = Iron Maiden, and L = Slayer.
Below: Does history guide you or do you set out to change it?, a quote from The Agonist's Business Suits And Combat Boots.

Back
Top Bottom