• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Favorite Frontier Facility?

Team Galactic

Eaten by Giratina...
Reaction score
I would like to know what your favorite frontier facility is and why. Ex: Battle Hall, Battle Arcade, etc.

Mine would have two be the Battle Hall because of the ways to get through the battles. I like it because you can switch your set to match the type you are facing ten times.

It's hard for me to say. I like most of the ideas behind the facilities, (aside from the Battle Palace, that one sucks) but the win-streak system prevents me from fully enjoying any of them.

The Battle Pyramid is the most creative and unusual, so I guess I'll pick that. It brings an overworld and items into the equation. It requires different thinking and planning from the others.

I liked the Battle Hall because as lame as it sounds, it's a great way to "bond" with your favourite team member and really get to understand their strengths and limitations.
I also consider getting to 170 wins with my beloved Luxray as probably my best ever single-player achievement in Pokemon.

Battle Dome because of the whole in-game Ladder style tournament aspect. Something I that made me stop and ask myself: It took them this long to create something like this?

Battle Hall was my favourite of all time in Gen IV. I loved the option of choosing the type you want to fight ^^

I like the battle factory. It is very luck based and makes me think on my toes strategy-wise.

Battle Factory in all games cuz I can pick any pokemon I want and battle with it. Heck, it's not everyday you can actually get Garchomp, Salamance, and Dragonite all on your team XDD

I haven't played the ones in Platinum.

My favourite is the Battle Factory, because it's fun to work with Pokémon you've never used before.

I like the battle factory because I don't have to spend tons of time training Pokemon for competitive battles.

Battle Castle for me. I found the others a little too easy, and, for some reason, the Battle Castle seemed the most challenging out of all the others.

Plus, I'm in love with Caitlin.

Hmmm.....

i reckon battle pike. im not sure why.

i think cause when i was young, i found Lucy's music really awesome.

I really actually enjoy all of the facilities, to be honest, so it's really hard to choose a favorite. For me it's probably a tie between the Battle Pike and the Battle Factory. I love the sense of chance the Pike gives and the Factory reminds me of all the fun I had with rental Pokemon in Stadium.

The Battle Dome, was just so much fun to do over and over.

Second being a tie between the Battle Pike and the Battle Factory.

Battle Arcade. I found manipulating the game board so fun! It's also the only one I've got a Print from. Got it a fortnight ago. Also has good music. Hate Battle Tower. Just do a load of hard battles without any good reward.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom